- Seattle, WA, USA
WONGDOODY is a brand experience agency with offices in Seattle and Los Angeles and New York. Since our founding in 1993, we have won hundreds of global awards for creativity and marketing effectiveness, while building a culture that consistently makes WONGDOODY one of the “Best Places to Work” according to Ad Age, the Puget Sound Business Journal, and the Los Angeles Business Journal. We recognize that our people and our culture are paramount to our success. It is a very exciting time here at WONGDOODY. We’re opening doors to a host of new client opportunities and capabilities, while ensuring that our current clients never outgrow the scope and scale of what we can deliver. And this paves the way for agency growth and expansion into new markets.
We are a team of fun, fearless, ego-less, values-driven and collaborative problem-solvers distributed across the coasts with one goal in mind – human experience. Human experiences are the touch points that make brands and technology matter to customers. We use strategy, creativity and data to develop engaging experiences that transform businesses. And those experiences are backed by the global technological strength of Infosys.
If you’d like to be part of our outstanding team, helping to grow WONGDOODY as well as your own career, please read on and check us out more at www.wongdoody.com.
In this position, you’ll be responsible for the flow of a high-volume of retail marketing communications/collateral projects in print and digital formats. You’ll manage Client needs and objectives, organize projects within multiple systems, provide guidance and oversight to internal teams, present work to Clients, work with departments within the agency to implement the work, and provide follow-up communication. Your job will be to manage the Client’s account and act as the key contact between the Client and the advertising agency. As a liaison between the Client and the creative team, you must ensure the Client’s needs and goals are being met on every project.
- Manage development and execution of a variety of retail campaigns. Have the ability to schedule work and balance priorities for the efficient flow of work.
- Help the internal creation/production process across all applicable departments (production, creative, studio, etc.)
- Employ critical thinking in relation to Client requests, and internal retail experience to enable; also assess creative against a brief to empower and improve creative internally.
- Maintain a strong knowledge of the Client’s business to ensure consistent delivery on their needs and objectives.
- Communicate clearly internally and externally bringing clarity to all aspects of projects.
- Manage and schedule all Client meetings.
- Organizational skills. Ability to handle a large number of projects simultaneously and complete them on time with the highest level of quality.
- Attention to detail. Review deliverables against briefs, Client requests/revisions, assess proofreading recommendations, connect the dots from project to project across teams and departments.
- Excellent people and relationship-building skills. Ability to function as both a member and leader of the team. Ability to develop a strong and trustworthy relationship with the Client.
- Understanding of internal and external processes and the ability to navigate through them effectively.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to maintain a positive attitude with team members and Clients in stressful situations.
- Curious and engaged. Are interested in advertising, creative businesses, wireless industry, retail, research and trends.
- Proficiency in Apple (Keynote) and Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Flexibility and eagerness to learn/apply other project management tools (i.e. Box, Workamajig)
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising, marketing, communications or a related field required.
- 2+ years of experience in account management at an ad agency, design firm or marketing-related firm desired.
- Marketing communications, collateral and retail marketing experience a plus.
- Telecom/wireless or technology experiences a plus.
TO APPLY: For full consideration please upload both a resume and cover letter.
WONGDOODY is a proud Equal Employment Opportunity employer where we are committed to creating an equitable, diverse and inclusive workspace regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. A space which not only celebrates and embraces, but also reflects the diversity of the world we live in.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.