Jr. Staff Accountant
- Seattle, WA, USA
In May of 2018, WONGDOODY, one of the country’s leading independent creative agencies, was acquired by Infosys, a global leader in Strategy and IT consulting to the Global Fortune 2000. WONGDOODY’s creative strengths and consumer insights (we’ve been AdAge’s Small Agency of the Year an unprecedented three times) and Infosys’s legacy of delivering enterprise solutions to global Fortune 2000, combine to create the first true end-to-end solution for companies seeking to leverage customer insight, storytelling, data, and technology in transformative ways. We’re opening doors to a host of new client opportunities and capabilities, while ensuring that our current clients never outgrow the scope and scale of what we can deliver. And this paves the way for agency growth and expansion into new markets.
Consistently awarded as a Best Place to Work, we recognize that our people and our culture are paramount to our success. If you’d like to be part of our outstanding team, helping to grow WONGDOODY as well as your own career, please read on and check us out more at www.wongdoody.com.
WONGDOODY is hiring a full-time Jr. Staff Accountant as part of our growing Admin and Finance team. The candidate should be a college graduate with a major in business or accounting, who must be, at minimum, at an intermediate level using all of the Microsoft Product Suite with a strong emphasis using Excel. This position will be based in our Seattle office.
- Download and distribute to credit card users their weekly detail for expense reporting
- Code and enter expenses for corporate purchases
- Client specific Staff Utilization Reports
- Client Billing from our Enterprise Financial System
- Back up for Accounts Payable.
- Utilize our current financial system and assist the Director of Finance with reporting process to the parent company.
- Maintain and process monthly billing for various office services
- Assist in Month-End Close process
- Receptionist back-up for breaks and time off
- Back-up for Administration and Office Services as needed
- 1 to 2 years of accounting/finance experience, ideally in an advertising, marketing or tech environment.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize assignments in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proactive problem-solving
- Team-player and maintains a positive attitude in stressful situations
- You’re trustworthy and comfortable maintaining confidential information.
- You have excellent verbal and written communications skills with the ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with all levels of the organization.
- You possess at least intermediate level proficiency in MS Office Suite with a. strong emphasis using excel, preferably on a Mac.
- Sense of Humor!
TO APPLY: For full consideration please upload both a resume and cover letter
At WONGDOODY we are focused on equity, diversity and inclusion. We believe our employees should reflect the diversity of the populations where we live, including racial and ethnic diversity. People of color are strongly encouraged to apply.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.