Human Resources Assistant
- Seattle, WA, USA
In May of 2018, WONGDOODY, one of the country’s leading independent creative agencies, was acquired by Infosys, a global leader in Strategy and IT consulting to the Global Fortune 2000. WONGDOODY’s creative strengths and consumer insights (we’ve been AdAge’s Small Agency of the Year an unprecedented three times) and Infosys’s legacy of delivering enterprise solutions to global Fortune 2000, combine to create the first true end-to-end solution for companies seeking to leverage customer insight, storytelling, data, and technology in transformative ways. We’re opening doors to a host of new client opportunities and capabilities, while ensuring that our current clients never outgrow the scope and scale of what we can deliver. And this paves the way for agency growth and expansion into new markets.
Consistently awarded as a Best Place to Work, we recognize that our people and our culture are paramount to our success. If you’d like to be part of our outstanding team, helping to grow WONGDOODY as well as your own career, please read on and check us out more at www.wongdoody.com.
Our growth means a new opportunity on our HR/Talent team. The HR Assistant will partner with Talent/HR management on a wide variety of support needs across recruiting, project & systems management, and generalist duties. The ideal candidate loves to set up and manage processes, while also helping companies build and maintain a world class culture. This role is ideal for candidates with 1 to 2 years of HR experience, looking to join a dynamic and growing creative company.
- Manage interview scheduling and interview team prep materials across multiple offices and time zones.
- Manage job posts in our applicant tracking system and external sites.
- Additional recruitment process support as needed.
HR project/systems management
- Using a variety of tools, streamline and coordinate processes and data input across performance management/feedback, onboarding and offboarding, and benefits coordination.
- Track and report on people metrics including new hires, retention, EEO reporting, etc.
- Recommend and implement tools and systems for ongoing efficiency across hiring and people processes.
- Reconcile monthly benefits billings.
Assist with a wide variety of additional HR support including
- Employee events and recognition.
- Electronic and paper record keeping.
- Candidate and employee relocation.
- Internal and external audit and compliance support.
- Contributing to the company’s culture and acting as a culture ambassador.
- Ordering and tracking company new hire merchandise.
Additional responsibilities include
- Travel booking support.
- Receptionist back up for breaks and time off.
- Additional support for HR and Office teams as needed.
- 1 to 2 years of HR experience, ideally in an advertising, marketing or tech environment.
- You love to build process and systems and are incredibly detail oriented.
- You’re great at building relationships, both internally and with potential candidates.
- You’re a positive, high-energy, go-getter.
- You’re a creative-thinking-problem-solving whiz.
- You’re trustworthy and comfortable maintaining confidential personnel and salary information.
- You’re a “how can I roll up my sleeves and get something done” initiative-taker.
- You have excellent verbal and written communications skills with the ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with all levels of the organization.
- You possess at least mid-level proficiency in MS Office Suite, preferably on a Mac.
- You have a great sense of humor and you know when to unleash it (and when not to!)
TO APPLY: For full consideration please upload both a resume and cover letter
At WONGDOODY we are focused on equity, diversity and inclusion. We believe our employees should reflect the diversity of the populations where we live, including racial and ethnic diversity. People of color are strongly encouraged to apply.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.