- Los Angeles, CA, USA
WONGDOODY is a human experience agency with offices in Seattle and Los Angeles and New York. Since our founding in 1993, we have won hundreds of global awards for creativity and marketing effectiveness, while building a culture that consistently makes WONGDOODY one of the “Best Places to Work” according to Ad Age, the Puget Sound Business Journal, and the Los Angeles Business Journal. We recognize that our people and our culture are paramount to our success. It is a very exciting time here at WONGDOODY. We’re opening doors to a host of new client opportunities and capabilities, while ensuring that our current clients never outgrow the scope and scale of what we can deliver. And this paves the way for agency growth and expansion into new markets.
We are a team of fun, fearless, ego-less, values-driven and collaborative problem-solvers distributed across the coasts with one goal in mind – human experience. Human experiences are the touch points that make brands and technology matter to customers. We use strategy, creativity and data to develop engaging experiences that transform businesses. And those experiences are backed by the global technological strength of Infosys.
If you’d like to be part of our outstanding team, helping to grow WONGDOODY as well as your own career, please read on and check us out more at www.wongdoody.com.
Presentation designers at WONGDOODY provide leadership and a broad range of services to the business development team. We provide training across departments on client brand, agency process and standards — and especially in the best use of design and presentation software. We support global agency teams, from simple formatting and brand alignment to full design ownership and template development responsibility across multiple brands, along with a talent for compelling storytelling.
We love the process of turning the team’s outlines into visually interesting and informative presentations, and collaborating with enthusiastic and hardworking partners and clients. We love templates and styles and finding the best way for the team to make a great impression.
As the needs of the agency grow, we learn new technologies and techniques to match and look for new tools to support team projects and goals. When we search for people to join the team, we look for detail-oriented individuals with curious streaks, great judgement and a sense of humor.
- Thinks strategically about the communication objectives of any proposal and proposes clear visual solutions to the business development lead
- Regularly interprets complex data and story outlines into well-designed infographics and presentation slides for a team of business development leads spread across the country
- Prepares projected and physical presentation materials using a variety of tools, including online collaboration platforms to suit team needs
- Works independently and collaboratively within the Business Development department and across the agency
- Accurately estimates the amount of time it takes for any given task and prioritizes action of multiple simultaneous projects
- Participates in business development meetings (including those with clients) and provides input that maintains high-quality and accurate presentations and templates
- Anticipates presentation needs and proactively design packages of assets to support the needs of each RFP
- Works in collaboration with the Content Manager to
- Follow and help develop file-naming conventions and server organization best practices
- Develop and maintain a library of relevant presentation and template materials to streamline new requests
- Five or more years’ professional experience producing and delivering high-quality presentations using MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Keynote, and Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat Pro), ideally in an agency or client environment
- Experience creating custom Powerpoint themes for a variety of brands
- Strong understanding of design principals and how to deliver complex information in simple graphic treatments
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Organized, detail-oriented and comfortable in a high-volume production environment with aggressive timelines—thrives in chaos and manages time well
- Ability to work quickly and proactively with minimal direction
- Attention to detail and commitment to brand standards
- Knowledge of printing processes, pre-flight software and design applications preferred
- Understanding of cmyk, spot and rgb color and their applications, particularly as it relates to output of presentation materials
- Experience troubleshooting computer and printing issues under time constraints
- Proficient with MAC OS X and Windows XP
- A sense of humor!
- Ideal candidate will be accustomed to managing their own projects with minimal direction, taking ownership of project definition, organization, and time management
- Enjoys the challenge of a good infographic
- Committed to continuous improvement of workflows and outputs, including adapting techniques to leverage new technologies and cloud collaboration tools where relevant
- Interested in developing any new skills that might support the efficient delivery of strategic communications, including light animation skills, content capture abilities, or front-end dev skills if appropriate to a high volume of our presentation needs
- Data visualization interest
TO APPLY: For full consideration please upload both a resume and cover letter.
WONGDOODY is a proud Equal Employment Opportunity employer where we are committed to creating an equitable, diverse and inclusive workspace regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. We are intentional about creating a space which not only celebrates and embraces, but also reflects the diversity of the world we live in. Candidates from diverse backgrounds strongly encouraged to apply.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.