- Los Angeles, CA, USA
In May of 2018, WONGDOODY, one of the country’s leading independent creative agencies, was acquired by Infosys, a global leader in Strategy and IT consulting to the Global Fortune 2000. WONGDOODY’s creative strengths and consumer insights (we’ve been AdAge’s Small Agency of the Year an unprecedented three times) and Infosys’s legacy of delivering enterprise solutions to global Fortune 2000, combine to create the first true end-to-end solution for companies seeking to leverage customer insight, storytelling, data, and technology in transformative ways. We’re opening doors to a host of new client opportunities and capabilities, while ensuring that our current clients never outgrow the scope and scale of what we can deliver. And this paves the way for agency growth and expansion into new markets.
Consistently awarded as a Best Place to Work, we recognize that our people and our culture are paramount to our success. If you’d like to be part of our outstanding team, helping to grow WONGDOODY as well as your own career, please read on and check us out more at www.wongdoody.com.
Presentation designers at WONGDOODY provide leadership and a broad range of services to the business development team. We provide training across departments on client brand, agency process and standards — and especially in the best use of design and presentation software. We support global agency teams, from simple formatting and brand alignment to full design ownership and template development responsibility across multiple brands, along with a talent for compelling storytelling.
We love the process of turning the team’s outlines into visually interesting and informative presentations, and collaborating with enthusiastic and hardworking partners and clients. We love templates and styles and finding the best way for the team to make a great impression.
As the needs of the agency grow, we learn new technologies and techniques to match and look for new tools to support team projects and goals. When we search for people to join the team, we look for detail-oriented individuals with curious streaks, great judgement and a sense of humor.
- Thinks strategically about the communication objectives of any proposal and proposes clear visual solutions to the business development lead
- Regularly interprets complex data and story outlines into well-designed infographics and presentation slides for a team of business development leads spread across the country
- Prepares projected and physical presentation materials using a variety of tools, including online collaboration platforms to suit team needs
- Works independently and collaboratively within the Business Development department and across the agency
- Accurately estimates the amount of time it takes for any given task and prioritizes action of multiple simultaneous projects
- Participates in business development meetings (including those with clients) and provides input that maintains high-quality and accurate presentations and templates
- Follows and helps develop file-naming conventions and server organization best practices
- Develops and maintains a library of relevant presentation and template materials to streamline new requests
- Anticipates presentation needs and proactively design packages of assets to support the needs of each RFP
- Five or more years’ professional experience producing and delivering high-quality presentations using MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Keynote, and Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat Pro), ideally in an agency or client environment
- Experience creating custom Powerpoint themes for a variety of brands
- Strong understanding of design principals and how to deliver complex information in simple graphic treatments
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Organized, detail-oriented and comfortable in a high-volume production environment with aggressive timelines—thrives in chaos and manages time well
- Ability to work quickly and proactively with minimal direction
- Attention to detail and commitment to brand standards
- Knowledge of printing processes, pre-flight software and design applications preferred
- Understanding of cmyk, spot and rgb color and their applications, particularly as it relates to output of presentation materials
- Experience troubleshooting computer and printing issues under time constraints
- Proficient with MAC OS X and Windows XP
- A sense of humor!
- Ideal candidate will be accustomed to managing their own projects with minimal direction, taking ownership of project definition, organization, and time management
- Enjoys the challenge of a good infographic
- Committed to continuous improvement of workflows and outputs, including adapting techniques to leverage new technologies and cloud collaboration tools where relevant
- Interested in developing any new skills that might support the efficient delivery of strategic communications, including light animation skills, content capture abilities, or front-end dev skills if appropriate to a high volume of our presentation needs
- Data visualization interest
TO APPLY: For full consideration please upload both a resume and cover letter
At WONGDOODY we are focused on equity, diversity and inclusion. We believe our employees should reflect the diversity of the populations where we live, including racial and ethnic diversity. People of color are strongly encouraged to apply.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.