- New York, NY, USA
In May of 2018, WONGDOODY, one of the country’s leading independent creative agencies, was acquired by Infosys, a global leader in Strategy and IT consulting to the Global Fortune 2000. WONGDOODY’s creative strengths and consumer insights (we’ve been AdAge’s Small Agency of the Year an unprecedented three times) and Infosys’s legacy of delivering enterprise solutions to global Fortune 2000, combine to create the first true end-to-end solution for companies seeking to leverage customer insight, storytelling, data, and technology in transformative ways. We’re opening doors to a host of new client opportunities and capabilities, while ensuring that our current clients never outgrow the scope and scale of what we can deliver. And this paves the way for agency growth and expansion into new markets.
Consistently awarded as a Best Place to Work, we recognize that our people and our culture are paramount to our success. If you’d like to be part of our outstanding team, helping to grow WONGDOODY as well as your own career, please read on and check us out more at www.wongdoody.com.
We are looking for an outstanding CX Lead to join WONGDOODY’s New York team.
You will work across multiple sectors to design and innovate alongside our clients. You will collaborate with the client and product team often comprised of an IxD, developers, BA, product owner, and delivery manager. You will design and test prototypes to deliver incremental experiments from a prioritized set of hypotheses. In this role you will have the opportunity to explore the boundaries of AI, personalization, AR/VR, and cloud computing.
The role demands a focused and thorough individual with essential experience building robust and innovative platforms. You must be comfortable with Agile routines, leading workshops with clients, collaborating with designers, developers and BAs and delivering fast-paced UX thinking in unrefined prototypes (often Sketch + InVision and/or proto.io). An ideal candidate thrives on solving complex challenges and is energized by creating products that make life simply better.
- Collaboratively design world-class products and experiences that make people’s lives simply better
- Distill business requirements, market research and user needs into actionable insights. Derive, articulate and test hypotheses
- Work with your team and the client on a journey of product creation based on insights
- Design and communicate effectively through sketches, wireframes, and prototypes
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative user research using a variety of methods, incl. managing a third-party.
- Inspire and motivate an energetic and collaborative team
- Pitch work to clients and partners and facilitate workshops
- Live our core values: competence, confidence, creativity, consistency, communication
- Work closely and report to WONGDOODY’s Group Director of CX to ensure ways of working, quality and best practice are in line with WONGDOODY’s standards.
- 7+ years of experience working at leading digital agencies as a Senior User Experience designer
- A portfolio of complex, digital experiences for global brands across mobile, tablet and web channels including large CMS sites, e-commerce, and fintech apps. You must be able to highlight your contribution to each project, and what makes the solution you devised smart and innovative.
- Experience working as part of startup businesses a plus. Describe your role and how you helped shape the approach and product.
- The ability to think at a high level about product strategy and vision (not just 'how it should look' but 'what we should build')
- Have a bias for action in a fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous environment
- Excellent communication skills including being able to explain design rationale, to align and persuade stakeholders, and to drive conversations.
- A solid understanding of other disciplines (such as business, technology, delivery, marketing, and content) needed to create a brilliant product
- Proficiency in Sketch, InVision, Craft, Zeplin, Proto.io, Adobe CC, Keynote
- Very organized and with high attention to detail
- Strong relationship-building skills
- Client presentation skills
- A sense of humor!
TO APPLY: For full consideration please upload both a resume and cover letter
At WONGDOODY we are focused on equity, diversity and inclusion. We believe our employees should reflect the diversity of the populations where we live, including racial and ethnic diversity. People of color are strongly encouraged to apply.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.