Senior Integrated Art Director
- Los Angeles & New York, CA & NY, United States
In May of 2018, WONGDOODY, one of the country’s leading independent creative agencies, was acquired by Infosys, a global leader in Strategy and IT consulting to the Global Fortune 2000. WONGDOODY’s creative strengths and consumer insights (we’ve been AdAge’s Small Agency of the Year an unprecedented three times) and Infosys’s legacy of delivering enterprise solutions to global Fortune 2000, combine to create the first true end-to-end solution for companies seeking to leverage customer insight, storytelling, data, and technology in transformative ways. We’re opening doors to a host of new client opportunities and capabilities, while ensuring that our current clients never outgrow the scope and scale of what we can deliver. And this paves the way for agency growth and expansion into new markets.
Consistently awarded as a Best Place to Work, we recognize that our people and our culture are paramount to our success. If you’d like to be part of our outstanding team, helping to grow WONGDOODY as well as your own career, please read on and check us out more at www.wongdoody.com.
WONGDOODY is seeking two Senior Integrated Art Directors – one in LA, one in NYC. The ideal candidates have created, designed and concepted for both the traditional and digital side of campaigns. This role is responsible for visual design, conceptual thinking and development of those ideas into immersive campaigns and tactics. This includes, but is not limited to, interactive marketing, online messaging, social tactics, content development, and digital portals that power ad campaigns. We want someone who sees everything from all angles and is able to push the limits of creative convention.
WONGDOODY is looking for people who have the courage to change things with Digital Transformation. If you have an understanding of how the human condition and technology intersect, and how to create tactics and ideas to keep people engaged with 1:1 moments that matter, then please read on.
As a Sr Integrated Art Director, you will develop groundbreaking ideas for our line of premier accounts. Your output will be a smart mix of branding, visual design, digital campaigns, and anything else you can pitch. You’ll need to bring your A game knowledge of digital and traditional creative, as well your smarts on how to make it work.
You will work hands-on on several projects at a time and will be involved in all phases of creative development. You will be involved in new business projects and lead a small team of designers to get it all done. And you can do this with little supervision when needed.
- Develop creative direction that is contagious for everyone to be a part of, and bring that vision to fruition as part of 360° campaigns executed via internal and external partners
- Lead the effort to translate established creative direction into conceptual ideas
- Mentor junior and mid level creatives
- Work collaboratively across departments on all assigned projects (account service, strategy, production, PM, etc.)
- 5 plus years of agency experience
- Deep experience and understanding of existing and emerging digital platforms
- Portfolio must include full range of digital (social, mobile, web) work and campaign work
- Solid understanding of user experience and how the customer journey comes to life
- Solid knowledge of steps required in creative development process: you eat and breathe briefs, you know how to give positive direction, and produce the best in class work
- Must be conceptual/an idea person as well as a hands-on design Jedi
- Must be a visual storyteller (Make it OMG)
- Confident client presentation skills
- Ability to solve problems using keen instincts and organizational experience
- Proficiency with the following tools: Sketch, Adobe XD, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Powerpoint, Keynot
- A sense of humor!
TO APPLY: For full consideration please upload both a resume, cover letter and link to your portfolio with password info if necessary.
At WONGDOODY we are focused on equity, diversity and inclusion. We believe our employees should reflect the diversity of the populations where we live, including racial and ethnic diversity. People of color are strongly encouraged to apply.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.