- Seattle, WA, USA
In May of 2018, WONGDOODY, one of the country’s leading independent creative agencies, was acquired by Infosys, a global leader in Strategy and IT consulting to the Global Fortune 2000. WONGDOODY’s creative strengths and consumer insights (we’ve been AdAge’s Small Agency of the Year an unprecedented three times) and Infosys’s legacy of delivering enterprise solutions to global Fortune 2000, combine to create the first true end-to-end solution for companies seeking to leverage customer insight, storytelling, data, and technology in transformative ways. We’re opening doors to a host of new client opportunities and capabilities, while ensuring that our current clients never outgrow the scope and scale of what we can deliver. And this paves the way for agency growth and expansion into new markets.
Consistently awarded as a Best Place to Work, we recognize that our people and our culture are paramount to our success. If you’d like to be part of our outstanding team, helping to grow WONGDOODY as well as your own career, please read on and check us out more at www.wongdoody.com.
Studio Artists at WONGDOODY provide a broad range of services to the agency, from prepress and retouch to full presentation prep and brand design for print, advertising and digital executions. Our team is responsible for daily production of press-ready mechanicals for advertising projects and retail collateral plus ongoing presentation work for existing and prospective clients, with brand alignment and accuracy.
We enjoy finding solutions to all types of production and presentation challenges. As the needs of the agency grow, we look broaden our skillsets, individually and through recruitment. We look for detail- oriented individuals with curious streaks, great judgement and a sense of humor.
- Create accurate and brand-aligned mechanicals and digital files, working primarily with Adobe Creative Suite (approximately 70% of our production work is done using InDesign CC)
- Prepare projected and physical presentation materials using a variety of tools, including online collaboration platforms
- Work independently and collaboratively within the Integrated Production department
- Accurately estimate the amount of time it takes for any given task and prioritize multiple projects
- Maintain and develop up-to-date software and print/digital production knowledge and skills
- Preflight and deliver print/digital files, print and route proofs and archive project files
- Operate large-format printers to produce loose color and vendor proofs.
- Participate in creative internals and QCs, and provide input that results in high-quality, brand-aligned layouts and presentations
- Troubleshoot software and hardware issues and support the team in identifying problems early
- Follow file naming conventions and file storage best practices
- Two years of related experience in a creative environment
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat Pro), MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Keynote
- Experience producing and delivering print-ready mechanicals using Adobe Creative Suite.
- Organized, detail-oriented and comfortable in a production environment with aggressive timelines
- Understanding of creative concept development process and brand standards
- Experience troubleshooting software and hardware issues
- Knowledge of printing processes and preflighting
- Understanding of cmyk, spot and rgb color spaces and graphic file formats
- Proficient with MAC OS X and Windows XP
Ideal candidate will have skills and experience in one or more of these areas: 3D, After Effects, HTML5, packaging design, asset management, front end development, social content creation
- Print mechanicals
- Design support
- Photo retouch
- Digital asset development
- Brand asset stewardship
- Packaging design
- Digital asset management
- 3D skills
- After Effects
- Front end development
- Banner design/dev
- Social content creation
TO APPLY: For full consideration please upload both a resume and cover letter
At WONGDOODY we are focused on equity, diversity and inclusion. We believe our employees should reflect the diversity of the populations where we live, including racial and ethnic diversity. People of color are strongly encouraged to apply.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.