- Seattle, WA, USA
WONGDOODY is a brand experience agency with offices in Seattle and Los Angeles and New York. Since our founding in 1993, we have won hundreds of global awards for creativity and marketing effectiveness, while building a culture that consistently makes WONGDOODY one of the “Best Places to Work” according to Ad Age, the Puget Sound Business Journal, and the Los Angeles Business Journal. We recognize that our people and our culture are paramount to our success. It is a very exciting time here at WONGDOODY. We’re opening doors to a host of new client opportunities and capabilities, while ensuring that our current clients never outgrow the scope and scale of what we can deliver. And this paves the way for agency growth and expansion into new markets.
We are a team of fun, fearless, ego-less, values-driven and collaborative problem-solvers distributed across the coasts with one goal in mind – human experience. Human experiences are the touch points that make brands and technology matter to customers. We use strategy, creativity and data to develop engaging experiences that transform businesses. And those experiences are backed by the global technological strength of Infosys.
If you’d like to be part of our outstanding team, helping to grow WONGDOODY as well as your own career, please read on and check us out more at www.wongdoody.com.
WONGDOODY needs a flexible and creative Content Producer to execute a variety of print and video deliverables for our high-volume retail clients. Content Producers are responsible for shaping creative ideas into streamlined production deliveries, using some combination of internal and external resources. Final deliveries always need to be on time, on budget, and exceed creative expectations. This role requires a minimum of three years solid experience in production management--either for digital retail screens or printed processes--and superior organizational skills. You must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, juggling multiple projects, and working with a variety of personalities. And while all of the below details are important, critical competencies for success in this role are flexibility and interpersonal communication. Your job will be to mitigate a variety of potential conflicts while under the constraints of timing, pressure from the agency and client. If your nature is be flexible and roll with it while maintaining a positive attitude, you'll do great here.
- Communicate with clients/vendors/internal account teams to define spec information for production teams
- Administration of all client and agency asset management systems, including occasionally heavy data entry to maintain good process and folder structures for all teams
- Interpret creative goals within the limitations of time, budget, and media to execute best possible final product
- Manage all communication amongst production resources, including studio artists, retouchers, motion designers, editors, photographers, videographers, CG artists, etc.
- Coordinate shooting of assets of all kinds (stills, live action, animation, 3D/CG, etc.)
- Search for and purchase stock imagery/footage/etc.
- Facilitates R&D and fabrication of custom POS units on a case-by-case basis
- May engage with interactive partners to research new ways of using existing screens
- Manage quality control process for high-volume deliveries
- Immerse yourself in the retail collateral environment and advise all parties on execution options
- Producers on all accounts are expected to proactively seek out projects for professional development in addition to managing their day-to-day tasks
- 2+ years experience in production management--either for digital retail screens or printed media preferred
- Exceptional attention to detail, organizational, multi-tasking, initiative, and follow-through skills
- Good team-builder with solid problem/conflict resolution skills
- Big-picture thinker with the ability to see the similarities and crossover skills in all kinds of productions
- Must be able to identify production concerns on a variety of project types and create working solutions with creatives/clients
- A sense of humor and quirky personality
- Additional production skills (or interest in developing skills) helpful, but not required: photography, videography, audio engineering, editing, etc.
- Ideal candidate has a concrete understanding of printing processes (from shoot through color, mechanical through press check) and digital video processes (from shoot through editorial, finishing, and through trafficking)
TO APPLY: Please submit your cover letter and resume.
We’ll pay you to come work at WONGDOODY, because we’re generous like that. But on top of your paycheck, you’ll receive a whole lotta benefits to help keep you healthy, secure and balanced. You’ll get great health insurance (paid in full), 401K company match, all the free coffee you can drink, beer on tap, extended holidays, flexible summer hours, and volunteer time off to name a few.
WONGDOODY is a proud Equal Employment Opportunity employer where we are committed to creating an equitable, diverse and inclusive workspace regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. We are intentional about creating a space which not only celebrates and embraces, but also reflects the diversity of the world we live in. Candidates from diverse backgrounds strongly encouraged to apply.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.