- Los Angeles, CA, USA
In May of 2018, WONGDOODY, one of the country’s leading independent creative agencies, was acquired by Infosys, a global leader in Strategy and IT consulting to the Global Fortune 2000. WONGDOODY’s creative strengths and consumer insights (we’ve been AdAge’s Small Agency of the Year an unprecedented three times) and Infosys’s legacy of delivering enterprise solutions to global Fortune 2000, combine to create the first true end-to-end solution for companies seeking to leverage customer insight, storytelling, data, and technology in transformative ways. We’re opening doors to a host of new client opportunities and capabilities, while ensuring that our current clients never outgrow the scope and scale of what we can deliver. And this paves the way for agency growth and expansion into new markets.
Consistently awarded as a Best Place to Work, we recognize that our people and our culture are paramount to our success. If you’d like to be part of our outstanding team, helping to grow WONGDOODY as well as your own career, please read on and check us out more at www.wongdoody.com.
WONGDOODY is hiring a Project Manager as part of our growing Project Management team. This role will be key to our growth efforts, partnering closely with Business Development team supporting the in-take and scoping efforts. The Project Manager role will have been exposed to digital design, 360 campaigns or other consumer-centric projects in the technology space.
- Closely support Business Development teams in developing/optimizing project approach plans in the pitch lifecycle.
- Work with internal WONGDOODY capability principles and Infosys off-shore/near-shore leads to identify resources to support new business efforts. Partner with location resource needs to create staffing solutions as needed.
- Responsible for authoring project costs (Agency Fee and OOP), timings and collect assumptions.
- Organize and maintain all pipeline opportunities into a comprehensive view.
- Manage non-billable job code creation and reconciliation against opportunities. Work closely with Finance and PMO lead to monitor investments against projects.
- 2 – 4 years’ progressive experience scoping and project management within an advertising, design or marketing firm in a project/program manager role.
- Skilled at organizing and tracking multiple status documents.
- Some experience working with managing offshore/near-shore resources.
- Excellent relationship-building and people skills, with an ability to develop strong and trustworthy relationships across multiple teams and with clients
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills, even in ambiguous environments, as well as attention to detail
- Calm, measured approach to high volume of work
- Proficiency in Apple (Keynote) and Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Strong presentation skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Loves learning and problem solving. Can dive head first into the client business and be pivotal to driving solutions.
- Sense of humor!
TO APPLY: For full consideration please upload both a resume, cover letter and link to your portfolio with password info if necessary.
At WONGDOODY we are focused on equity, diversity and inclusion. We believe our employees should reflect the diversity of the populations where we live, including racial and ethnic diversity. People of color are strongly encouraged to apply.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.