- Seattle, WA, USA
In May of 2018, WONGDOODY, one of the country’s leading independent creative agencies, was acquired by Infosys, a global leader in Strategy and IT consulting to the Global Fortune 2000. WONGDOODY’s creative strengths and consumer insights (we’ve been AdAge’s Small Agency of the Year an unprecedented three times) and Infosys’s legacy of delivering enterprise solutions to global Fortune 2000, combine to create the first true end-to-end solution for companies seeking to leverage customer insight, storytelling, data, and technology in transformative ways. We’re opening doors to a host of new client opportunities and capabilities, while ensuring that our current clients never outgrow the scope and scale of what we can deliver. And this paves the way for agency growth and expansion into new markets.
Consistently awarded as a Best Place to Work, we recognize that our people and our culture are paramount to our success. If you’d like to be part of our outstanding team, helping to grow WONGDOODY as well as your own career, please read on and check us out more at www.wongdoody.com.
WONGDOODY Seattle is seeking a designer with a strong digital background, great conceptual chops, and enthusiasm to manage work for existing clients and new business. As a WONGDOODY designer, you'll work under the direction of a Creative Director and will collaborate in the creation of first-in-class visual design concepts, environments and programs that elevate the consumer or B2B experience. More than just arranging words and pictures, you’ll be responsible for developing design concepts that are built upon strategy. As a designer, you'll collaborate closely with strategists, copywriters, other designers and creative director(s) to develop new brands and further develop established ones. You will also partner with creative production partners (studio, motion graphics, editors, creative developers, CX leads, etc.) to insure creative quality through production process.
- Create killer brand experiences through the development of B2C and B2B design in 2D and 3D for in-store brand elements, art and digital solutions
- Work on large and small projects with a strong creative vision, collaborating with multiple specialized disciplines and individuals
- Create both independent, original design solutions as well as help to develop and execute work by internal and external creative collaborators.
- Participate on project teams, creative concepting sessions (supporting the development of retail concepts, environments and programs.)
- Assist with creating effective, high quality presentations and design visuals using 3D software and hand sketches can include visualizations, project presentations, storyboards, and prototypes
- Actively gain knowledge and experience regarding the brands’ design philosophy, products and processes
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field
- 5 years of experience in an agency or studio environment, focused on Environmental Graphic Design, Graphic Design (Includes Branding principles & Storytelling/Communications), and Experience Design
- Skilled at utilization of design programs, such as Adobe Creative Suite, SketchUp, Photoshop skills in compositing/manipulation
- Bonus: AutoCAD, Rhino, Parametric Design, V-Ray, Podium, Enscape, Vectoraster, Keynote, Motion Graphics, Typography, Writing
- Able to learn new software tools as the work requires
- Excellent communication, organizational and project management skills
- Ability to organize thoughts and project details under time constraints
- Ability to manage a high volume of projects in a fast-paced environment
- Flexibility to work with shifting priorities and deadline
- Very organized and with high attention to detail
- Strong relationship-building skills
- Client presentation skills
- A sense of humor!
TO APPLY: For full consideration please upload both a resume, cover letter and link to your portfolio with password info if necessary.
At WONGDOODY we are focused on equity, diversity and inclusion. We believe our employees should reflect the diversity of the populations where we live, including racial and ethnic diversity. People of color are strongly encouraged to apply.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.