- Los Angeles, CA, USA
In May of 2018, WONGDOODY, one of the country’s leading independent creative agencies, was acquired by Infosys, a global leader in Strategy and IT consulting to the Global Fortune 2000. WONGDOODY’s creative strengths and consumer insights (we’ve been AdAge’s Small Agency of the Year an unprecedented three times) and Infosys’s legacy of delivering enterprise solutions to global Fortune 2000, combine to create the first true end-to-end solution for companies seeking to leverage customer insight, storytelling, data, and technology in transformative ways. We’re opening doors to a host of new client opportunities and capabilities, while ensuring that our current clients never outgrow the scope and scale of what we can deliver. And this paves the way for agency growth and expansion into new markets.
Consistently awarded as a Best Place to Work, we recognize that our people and our culture are paramount to our success. If you’d like to be part of our outstanding team, helping to grow WONGDOODY as well as your own career, please read on and check us out more at www.wongdoody.com.
WONGDOODY LA is looking for a full-time, team-oriented, leave-your-ego-at-the-door Account Supervisor. This role will be focused on a healthcare client, while also helping lead a client in the app marketing space.
In this position you will:
- Act as key day-to-day strategic partner and agency point of contact to your Clients.
- Help build business and marketing plans that align with Client goals and objectives.
- Be a thought leader on the category and competition and proactively bring new thinking to your Clients.
- Manage development and execution of a variety of campaigns from broadcast to print to digital.
- Have the ability to prioritize and multi-task for the efficient flow of work.
- Manage an account team of at least two direct reports, providing guidance, clear direction and thought leadership on a day-to-day basis
- Establish, improve and maintain processes and documents to aid in the organization and accuracy of how the account works
- Work with strategist to develop and write creative briefs. Ensure copy and creative meets all specs and brand requirements and is on strategy.
- Make sure all client expecations and deliverables are met accurately, on time, and on budget
- Reports into the Group Account Director
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising, marketing, communications or a related field desired.
- 5+ years of experience in account management at an ad agency
- Excellent people and relationship-building skills. Ability to function as both a member and leader of the team. Ability to develop a strong and trustworthy relationship with the Client.
- Organizational skills and attention to detail. Ability to handle a large number of projects simultaneously and complete them on time with the highest level of quality.
- Understanding of integrated production and the ability to lead various productions from start to finish.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to maintain a positive attitude with team members and Clients in stressful situations.
- Ability to evaluate creative work from both a strategic and executional perspective.
- Healthcare experience a plus but not required
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Confident and persuasive presenter.
- Ability to carefully listen and process input from either Client or Agency and question it to assure validity versus other alternatives.
TO APPLY: For full consideration please upload both a resume and cover letter.
At WONGDOODY we are focused on equity, diversity and inclusion. We believe our employees should reflect the diversity of the populations where we live, including racial and ethnic diversity. People of color are strongly encouraged to apply.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.