- New York, NY, USA
In May of 2018, WONGDOODY, one of the country’s leading independent creative agencies, was acquired by Infosys, a global leader in Strategy and IT consulting to the Global Fortune 2000. WONGDOODY’s creative strengths and consumer insights (we’ve been AdAge’s Small Agency of the Year an unprecedented three times) and Infosys’s legacy of delivering enterprise solutions to global Fortune 2000, combine to create the first true end-to-end solution for companies seeking to leverage customer insight, storytelling, data, and technology in transformative ways. We’re opening doors to a host of new client opportunities and capabilities, while ensuring that our current clients never outgrow the scope and scale of what we can deliver. And this paves the way for agency growth and expansion into new markets.
Consistently awarded as a Best Place to Work, we recognize that our people and our culture are paramount to our success. If you’d like to be part of our outstanding team, helping to grow WONGDOODY as well as your own career, please read on and check us out more at www.wongdoody.com.
Our Creative Technologist (CT) is an individual that bridges WONGDOODY’s creative process with burgeoning tech capabilities. One part creative, mostly tech lead, all digital transformation. The CT is continually investigating and experimenting with emerging digital platforms (e.g. IA, AR, tech stacks, data application), analyzing user experience through a tech POV and identifying future UX advancements. The CT collaborates with creatives on all levels to help translate ideas technically (and practically), providing innovative tech solutions. In simple terms, the CT is here to answer the “What if...” or “How do we…” questions from a creative first/people first perspective.
This leader can prototype easily, facilitate testing, and implement changes on the fly. S/he has an advanced understanding of how to wire creative seamlessly and thrive in providing technological solutions with a creative layer. S/he is also our creatively-minded ambassador to an Infosys tech-first dev planet.
The WONGDOODY CT will not only advise our digital practice but also ensure best practices. This person is responsible for building digital experiences as well as mobile first engagements. Her/his creative / technical breadth and depth champions research, experimentation, problem solving, and design translation experience across multiple consumer and/or enterprise engagements such as web sites, portals, and applications, mobile platforms and apps and embedded devices
The CT insures that the agency provides:
- Solid tech/dev build and coding experience.
- Conceptual visual / prototype creation of ideas spanning all areas of integrated communication, branding and interactive programs.
- Proper and innovative execution of work in all areas on schedule.
- Deliver a consistently best in class product.
- A collaborative approach to the UX design process.
- Innovative solutions and experiences.
- Experienced in developing processes for integrated teams to produce this kind of work.
- BS or MS in Graphic Design/Computer Science/Media Arts and/or a collection of relevant work demonstrating the desired skill set (preferred).
- Ideally, a minimum of 3-5 years’ experience working in creative/R&D/agency environments.
- A strong portfolio demonstrating a wide-range of expertise in multiple design/development disciplines (web, native iOS/MacOS applications, creative coding, retail installations).
- Proven experience with native iOS/MacOS development skills.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience with Unity/Unreal and AR/VR development is a plus.
- Understanding of emerging technologies including blockchain, AI, machine learning.
- A talent at managing workflow with teams across multiple locations.
TO APPLY: For full consideration please upload both a resume and cover letter.
At WONGDOODY we are focused on equity, diversity and inclusion. We believe our employees should reflect the diversity of the populations where we live, including racial and ethnic diversity. People of color are strongly encouraged to apply.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.