- Los Angeles, CA, USA
In May of 2018, WONGDOODY, one of the country’s leading independent creative agencies, was acquired by Infosys, a global leader in Strategy and IT consulting to the Global Fortune 2000. WONGDOODY’s creative strengths and consumer insights (we’ve been AdAge’s Small Agency of the Year an unprecedented three times) and Infosys’s legacy of delivering enterprise solutions to global Fortune 2000, combine to create the first true end-to-end solution for companies seeking to leverage customer insight, storytelling, data, and technology in transformative ways. We’re opening doors to a host of new client opportunities and capabilities, while ensuring that our current clients never outgrow the scope and scale of what we can deliver. And this paves the way for agency growth and expansion into new markets.
Consistently awarded as a Best Place to Work, we recognize that our people and our culture are paramount to our success. If you’d like to be part of our outstanding team, helping to grow WONGDOODY as well as your own career, please read on and check us out more at www.wongdoody.com.
We are seeking a full-time production intern who will embrace all phases of the before, during and after production process. In this position you will become very familiar with how an advertising agency works and how work flows through the agency as a whole. You will have the opportunity to train with agency members from all disciplines including creative, production, project management, account service and strategy. At the conclusion of your time here, you will have had a chance to work on real projects for real clients, as well as internal agency work.
- Assisting producers in managing the pre-, during- and post-production process
- Supporting producers with director research for upcoming projects
- Helping create standards, documents and procedures for departmental processes
- Helping organize departmental data storage and folder structure
- Organizing office screenings of industry vendors and their capabilities
- Potentially editing in-house projects
- Potentially shoot social content, as internal/client needs dictate
- Supporting editorial staff in daily tasks and errands
- Specific responsibilities will also depend on skillset of the candidate
- Four-year degree in advertising, marketing, communications or a related field desired, but not required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to details
- Solid relationship building and partnering skills
- Demonstrate potential to work independently in a fast-paced team environment
- Experience with small art or film production a plus
- Enthusiasm and passion for creative endeavors
- Ability to cope with distractions and prioritize work for oneself and others
- High level of initiative
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Willingness to handle tedious tasks
- A sense of humor
TO APPLY: For full consideration please upload both a resume and cover letter.
At WONGDOODY we are focused on equity, diversity and inclusion. We believe our employees should reflect the diversity of the populations where we live, including racial and ethnic diversity. People of color are strongly encouraged to apply.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.