Senior Digital Project Manager
- Los Angeles, CA, USA
In May of 2018, WONGDOODY, one of the country’s leading independent creative agencies, was acquired by Infosys, a global leader in Strategy and IT consulting to the Global Fortune 2000. WONGDOODY’s creative strengths and consumer insights (we’ve been AdAge’s Small Agency of the Year an unprecedented three times) and Infosys’s legacy of delivering enterprise solutions to global Fortune 2000, combine to create the first true end-to-end solution for companies seeking to leverage customer insight, storytelling, data, and technology in transformative ways. We’re opening doors to a host of new client opportunities and capabilities, while ensuring that our current clients never outgrow the scope and scale of what we can deliver. And this paves the way for agency growth and expansion into new markets.
Consistently awarded as a Best Place to Work, we recognize that our people and our culture are paramount to our success. If you’d like to be part of our outstanding team, helping to grow WONGDOODY as well as your own career, please read on and check us out more at www.wongdoody.com.
WONGDOODY is hiring a Sr Digital Project Manager as part of our growing Project Management team. This role will be key to our growth efforts, partnering closely with Business Development as well as managing a variety of digital/UX engagements. The Sr. Digital PM role will have an intuitive understanding of both digital experience as well as technology implementation.
· Closely support Business Development teams in developing/optimizing project approach plans in the pitch lifecycle.
· Work with internal WONGDOODY capability principles and Infosys off-shore/near-shore leads to identify resources to support new business efforts. Partner with location resource needs to create staffing solutions as needed.
· Responsible for developing project costs (Agency Fee and OOP), timings, and draft SOW.
· Will take on internal Sales/BD projects and provide the organizational backbone necessary to create efficiencies.
· Manage internal and OOP costs – developing burn reports, communicating and monitoring resource allocation and needs.
· 5-7 years’ progressive experience scoping and managing digital projects (site development, paid media campaigns, experiential) within an advertising, design or marketing firm in a project/program manager role.
· Skilled at leading project teams in either an agile or waterfall workflow environment.
· Experience working with and managing offshore/near-shore resources.
· Excellent relationship-building and people skills, with an ability to develop strong and trustworthy relationships across multiple teams and with clients
· Strong organizational and problem-solving skills, even in ambiguous environments, as well as attention to detail
· Calm, measured approach to high volume of work
· Proficiency in Apple (Keynote) and Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
· Strong presentation skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Loves learning and problem solving. Can dive head first into the client business and be pivotal to driving solutions.
TO APPLY: For full consideration please upload both a resume and cover letter.
At WONGDOODY we are focused on equity, diversity and inclusion. We believe our employees should reflect the diversity of the populations where we live, including racial and ethnic diversity. People of color are strongly encouraged to apply.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.