- Los Angeles, CA, USA
In May of 2018, WONGDOODY, one of the country’s leading independent creative agencies, was acquired by Infosys, a global leader in strategy and IT consulting to the Global Fortune 2000. WONGDOODY’s creative strengths and consumer insights (we’ve been AdAge’s Small Agency of the Year an unprecedented three times) and Infosys’s legacy of delivering enterprise solutions to global Fortune 2000, combine to create the first true end-to-end solution for companies seeking to leverage customer insight, storytelling, data, and technology in transformative ways. We’re opening doors to a host of new client opportunities and capabilities, while ensuring that our current clients never outgrow the scope and scale of what we can deliver. And this paves the way for agency growth and expansion into new markets.
Consistently awarded as a Best Place to Work, we recognize that our people and our culture are paramount to our success. If you’d like to be part of our outstanding team, helping to grow WONGDOODY as well as your own career, please read on.
Check us out at www.wongdoody.com
WONGDOODY LA has an exciting opportunity for an Executive Assistant to support our CEO and our President. To be successful in this role, you are a self-motivated, detail-oriented, flexible, confident individual who is committed to supporting these executives. You have the ability to complete a high volume of tasks with an understanding of deadline sensitivity and consistently show a strong attention-to-detail. You’ll be friendly, approachable and will be able to prioritize and self-direct in a fast-paced, complex, creative environment.
In this role you will:
- Provide day-to-day administrative support for your executives, anticipating where bottlenecks may arise and prioritizing your tasks accordingly. Adapt proactively to shifting priorities, timelines and requests.
- Proactively review, assess, and prioritize execs’ schedules based on shifting needs.
- Attend key meetings with your execs, take minutes, assign action items and follow up accordingly.
- Research, compile and prepare materials needed for meetings, calls, projects, etc.
- Interact with high-level executives both inside and outside the organization, across multiple locations and time zones globally.
- Act as an extension of the CEO and President, functioning as a liaison with staff, senior management, clients, leadership, etc.
- Coordinate domestic and international travel arrangements and itinerary for execs (i.e. airfare, hotel accommodations and ground transportation).
- Submit expense reports, verify expense documentation and submit to accounting for payment.
- Reconcile corporate credit card activity and submit to accounting on a weekly basis.
- Manage and assist with special projects as requested by the CEO, President and other executive leadership.
- 7+ years of experience supporting individuals at the executive level in a fast-paced global business
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Strong judgment and proven history of excellent customer service, including advanced organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to discreetly handle confidential information
- Ability to work with little or no supervision; self-motivated with good judgment and problem-solving skills
- Must be resourceful and able to deal with ambiguity
- Expert in Outlook and proficient in Word and Excel
- Sense of humor, flexibility and ability to thrive in fast-paced environments with shifting priorities
- Experience working in a client service agency or related field (ex: finance firm, or law firm)
- Responsive and reliable team player
TO APPLY: For full consideration please upload both a resume and cover letter.
At WONGDOODY we are focused on equity, diversity and inclusion. We believe our employees should reflect the diversity of the populations where we live, including racial and ethnic diversity. People of color are strongly encouraged to apply.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.