Product Manager - The Mother Board
- Los Angeles, CA, USA
In May of 2018, WONGDOODY, one of the country’s leading independent creative agencies, was acquired by Infosys, a global leader in strategy and IT consulting to the Global Fortune 2000. WONGDOODY’s creative strengths and consumer insights (we’ve been AdAge’s Small Agency of the Year an unprecedented three times) and Infosys’s legacy of delivering enterprise solutions to global Fortune 2000, combine to create the first true end-to-end solution for companies seeking to leverage customer insight, storytelling, data, and technology in transformative ways. We’re opening doors to a host of new client opportunities and capabilities, while ensuring that our current clients never outgrow the scope and scale of what we can deliver. And this paves the way for agency growth and expansion into new markets.
Consistently awarded as a Best Place to Work, we recognize that our people and our culture are paramount to our success. If you’d like to be part of our outstanding team, helping to grow WONGDOODY as well as your own career, please read on.
Check us out at www.wongdoody.com
In early 2018, WONGDOODY launched The Mother Board, a proprietary consumer research platform that helps brands get insights from over thousands of moms from around the world. The insights we gather from The Mother Board can flex and inform the entire process of innovating, ideating, testing, learning and scaling. In partnership with Infosys, clients at Kraft Heinz, Enfamil and Adidas are exploring ways our platform can drive new strategies that will ultimately boost ROI.
The Product Manager is responsible for leading cross-functional efforts to meet the strategic goals of development and scaling of The Mother Board. This role requires a dedication to intimate knowledge of the platform as it currently functions as well as strategic vision for future of this agile insights platform. Product Management principles, methods, and processes to uncover, develop, define, and communicate ideas, features, functions, products, and services are necessary.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Contributing to the vision, strategy and driving development and scaling of The Mother Board.
- Guiding and managing the creation of new Mother Board capabilities/expansion with strategic oversight of UX and functionality to benefit end-users: panelists/community managers/strategists/researchers.
- Acting as a liaison between on-shore and off-shore teams to ensure timelines are set and goals met.
- Assisting with forecasting new projects and make recommendations on necessary resources needed to manage workflow.
- Leading quarterly testing of incubated innovation with development team
- Conducting research and competitive analysis to identify strategic opportunities for competitive advantage.
- Ensuring that the team effectively understands development needs and can collaborate on innovative solutions.
- Facilitating communications around go-to-market plans and feature roll-out.
- Lead training for key stakeholders.
- 7+ years of professional experience in a product management role with a platform or software development company, start-up, or agency
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to forge good working relationships with key stakeholders
- Experience building roadmaps for consumer or business-facing products
- Experience in research and testing in terms of performance, conversion and engagement optimization
- Ability to quickly understand, simplify, internalize and communicate complex or technical concepts
- Emphasis on user-driven design and data-driven refinement
- Demonstrated experience managing stakeholder needs and balancing them against overarching objectives with a solution-oriented outlook
- Strong rapport with software engineers and a deep understanding of the full platform or software-development lifecycle. Agile experience is a must!
- High level of competency and familiarity with Google Analytics, VWO, Jira, Confluence, and/or similar analytic tools, testing platforms, and tracking tools
- Experience with CMNTY platform is a plus
TO APPLY: For full consideration please upload both a resume and cover letter.
At WONGDOODY we are focused on equity, diversity and inclusion. We believe our employees should reflect the diversity of the populations where we live, including racial and ethnic diversity. People of color are strongly encouraged to apply.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.