- Los Angeles, CA, USA
In May of 2018, WONGDOODY, one of the country’s leading independent creative agencies, was acquired by Infosys, a global leader in strategy and IT consulting to the Global Fortune 2000. WONGDOODY’s creative strengths and consumer insights (we’ve been AdAge’s Small Agency of the Year an unprecedented three times) and Infosys’s legacy of delivering enterprise solutions to global Fortune 2000, combine to create the first true end-to-end solution for companies seeking to leverage customer insight, storytelling, data, and technology in transformative ways. We’re opening doors to a host of new client opportunities and capabilities, while ensuring that our current clients never outgrow the scope and scale of what we can deliver. And this paves the way for agency growth and expansion into new markets.
Consistently awarded as a Best Place to Work, we recognize that our people and our culture are paramount to our success. If you’d like to be part of our outstanding team, helping to grow WONGDOODY as well as your own career, please read on.
Check us out at www.wongdoody.com
WONGDOODY Los Angeles is seeking a team-oriented, self-motivated Project Manager to help manage our growing workload. Do you absolutely love to keep details, deadlines, and budgets under control? Do you understand the agency process and how to get what you need from the team – all in a friendly and persuasive manner? Then read on for more details.
- Prepare estimates for new work and assist with developing the scope of work for all managed projects including digital, UX, print, OOH, broadcast.
- Schedule work through all phases of the project’s life cycle and ensure work is completed on time and on budget.
- Ensure accurate and timely communication among all departments and stakeholders.
- Track and report on project financials.
- Serve as additional quality control on all managed work.
- Be responsible for understanding and ensuring brand standards are met for all managed clients.
- Assist with forecasting new work within the agency and make recommendations on necessary resources needed to manage workflow.
- 4+ years of experience in project management at an ad agency, design firm or marketing-related firm, involving financial purview and resource management across omni-channel deliverables.
- Excellent people and relationship-building skills. Ability to function as both a member and leader of the team. Ability to develop a strong and trustworthy relationship with all internal teammates. Sense of humor.
- Superb organizational skills and high attention to detail. Ability to handle a large number of projects simultaneously and complete them on time with the highest level of quality.
- Expert understanding of internal processes and the ability to navigate through them effectively.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to maintain a positive attitude in stressful situations.
TO APPLY: For full consideration please upload both a resume and cover letter.
At WONGDOODY we are focused on equity, diversity and inclusion. We believe our employees should reflect the diversity of the populations where we live, including racial and ethnic diversity. People of color are strongly encouraged to apply.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.