Senior Digital Project Manager
- SEA, LA or NYC, TBD
In May of 2018, WONGDOODY, one of the country’s leading independent creative agencies, was acquired by Infosys, a global leader in strategy and IT consulting to the Global Fortune 2000. WONGDOODY’s creative strengths and consumer insights (we’ve been AdAge’s Small Agency of the Year an unprecedented three times) and Infosys’s legacy of delivering enterprise solutions to global Fortune 2000, combine to create the first true end-to-end solution for companies seeking to leverage customer insight, storytelling, data, and technology in transformative ways. We’re opening doors to a host of new client opportunities and capabilities, while ensuring that our current clients never outgrow the scope and scale of what we can deliver. And this paves the way for agency growth and expansion into new markets.
Consistently awarded as a Best Place to Work, we recognize that our people and our culture are paramount to our success. If you’d like to be part of our outstanding team, helping to grow WONGDOODY as well as your own career, please read on.
Check us out at www.wongdoody.com
WONGDOODY is hiring a Sr Digital Progject Manager as part of our growing Client Services team. This role will be key to our growth efforts and will navigate through multi-channel productions, maintain cool under pressure, and manage a variety of digital/UX engagements simultaneously. This will include scoping all new digital campaigns, writing of SOWs, developing and managing schedules, managing profitability, vendor relationships and delivery milestones along the way.
· Plan and track project expenses, billing, and invoices. Communicate / report project progress related to schedule, issues/resolutions, quality and finance health to necessary stakeholders on a regular basis.
· Communicate expectations to clients and team members, and manage the process from estimation, SOW development, kick-off, discovery, creative concept, production, execution, testing, and reporting.
· Provide meticulous documentation of project status, requirements, and performance.
· Create and oversee project schedule; ensure timely completion of tasks through all phases.
· Take lead on quality control issues and partner with team leads and account management to mitigate project risks.
· Understand resources needed and coordinate with various teams inside of WONGDOODY and Infosys to secure resources for each campaign.
· Mine for and sell in organic growth opportunities with clients.
· 5+ years’ experience scoping and managing digital projects within an advertising, design or marketing firm in a project/program manager role
· Ability to lead project teams in either an agile or waterfall workflow environment
· Excellent relationship-building and people skills, with an ability to develop strong and trustworthy relationships across multiple teams and with clients
· Strong organizational and problem-solving skills as well as attention to detail
· Excellent problem-solving skills and an ability to ability to make decisions quickly in an ambiguous environment
· Calm, measured approach to high volume of work
· Proficiency in Apple (Keynote) and Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
· Strong presentation skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Understanding of media platforms (e.g. social, programmatic buying, search
TO APPLY: For full consideration please upload both a resume and cover letter.
At WONGDOODY we are focused on equity, diversity and inclusion. We believe our employees should reflect the diversity of the populations where we live, including racial and ethnic diversity. People of color are strongly encouraged to apply.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.