Senior Digital Designer
- LA, SEA or NYC, TBD
WONGDOODY is a full-service advertising agency with offices in Seattle and Los Angeles. Since our founding in 1993, we have won hundreds of global awards for creativity and marketing effectiveness, while building a culture that consistently makes WONGDOODY one of the “best places to work” according to Ad Age, the Puget Sound Business Journal, and the Los Angeles Business Journal.
Check us out at www.wongdoody.com
WONGDOODY is seeking a Senior Digital Designer to enhance and deepen our digital creative practice. Collaborating with our strategy and creative teams, you will help global brands unlock their digital potential, and help define what the agency of the future will be. This position can be based in either LA, Seattle or New York.
What you will do:
· Apply creativity and insight to create customer-focused solutions, helping our clients tackle their biggest digital challenges.
· Translate business requirements, market research, user needs and models of social behavior into compelling and beautiful digital experiences. Outputs may include visual mockups, wireframes, visual mockups, interaction specifications and prototypes.
· Bring inspiring ideas and motivation into an energetic and collaborative team. Lead design concept reviews, and work with producers and developers to translate concepts in to reality.
· Be poised, confident and collaborative with clients and potential clients.
Who we think you are:
You’re smart, talented and humble. You’re insatiably curious. You’re a big thinker. You want to help build a digital design practice that results in stellar work for our clients. You’ve got a big sense of humor, a small ego, and the following qualifications:
· 7+ years of experience working at an agency or consultancy in design, user experience, or information architecture roles.
· Excellent communication skills: being able to explain design rationale, to align and persuade stakeholders, and to drive conversations.
· Proficiency in the suite of creative and presentation tools you use to bring your ideas to life.
· Experience developing compelling interactive experiences in retail environments and for e-commerce is highly desirable.
A few other important things to note:
· We’d like to see how you think. Your application should include a link to a portfolio showing samples of your best work, ideally covering complex, digital engagements for global brands across multiple channels.
· We thrive on a culture that is equal parts talent plus really good, genuine people. That’s why we’ve been named a Best Place to Work for the past decade.
· This job can be based in either our Seattle or Los Angeles office. Pick the city that suits you best.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.