- Los Angeles, CA, USA
In May of this year, WONGDOODY, one of the country’s leading independent creative agencies, was acquired by Infosys, a global leader in strategy and IT consulting to the Global Fortune 2000.
WONGDOODY’s creative strengths and consumer insights (we’ve been AdAge’s Small Agency of the Year an unprecedented three times), combined with Infosys’ deep experience in financial services (80% of the world’s financial transactions are processed by Infosys clients) combine to create the first true end-to-end solution for companies seeking to leverage customer insight, storytelling, data, and technology in transformative ways.
Check us out at www.wongdoody.com
WONGDOODY LA is looking for a full-time, team-oriented, leave-your-ego-at-the-door Account Director. This role will be focused on a healthcare client, while also helping lead a client in the app marketing space.
In this position you will:
- Act as key day-to-day strategic partner and agency point of contact to your Clients; own a room, and build the respect and trust of your clients.
- Build business and marketing plans that align with Client goals and objectives.
- Be a thought leader on the category and competition and proactively bring new thinking to your Clients.
- Present creative, media and strategic points of view to client, guiding them to the best solution for their business.
- Manage development and execution of a variety of campaigns. Have the ability to schedule work and balance priorities for the efficient flow of work.
- Develop and write creative briefs. Ensure copy and creative meets all brand requirements and is on strategy.
- Play a leadership role in driving the internal creation/production process across all applicable channels
- Manage the client P&L and ensure agency profitability.
- Oversee consumer research and develop creative and strategic implications based on learnings.
- Mentor and manage account team by providing guidance, establishing goals and providing feedback on a regular basis.
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising, marketing, communications or a related field desired.
- 7+ years of experience in account management at an ad agency, design firm or marketing-related firm.
- Expertise related to a client's media targeting, engagement strategy, placement and conversion efforts.
- Excellent people and relationship-building skills. Ability to function as both a member and leader of the team. Ability to develop a strong and trustworthy relationship with the Client.
- Organizational skills and attention to detail. Ability to handle a large number of projects simultaneously and complete them on time with the highest level of quality.
- Understanding of integrated production experience and the ability to lead various productions from start to finish.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to maintain a positive attitude with team members and Clients in stressful situations.
- Ability to evaluate creative work from both a strategic and executional perspective.
- Healthcare experience a plus.
- App marketing and consumer journey experience a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Confident and persuasive presenter.
- Ability to carefully listen and process input from either Client or Agency and question it to assure validity versus other alternatives.
- A sense of humor!
TO APPLY: For full consideration please upload both a resume and cover letter.
At WONGDOODY we are focused on equity, diversity and inclusion. We believe our employees should reflect the diversity of the populations where we live, including racial and ethnic diversity. People of color are strongly encouraged to apply.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.