- Seattle, WA, USA
In May of 2018, WONGDOODY, one of the country’s leading independent creative agencies, was acquired by Infosys, a global leader in strategy and IT consulting to the Global Fortune 2000.WONGDOODY’s creative strengths and consumer insights (we’ve been AdAge’s Small Agency of the Year an unprecedented three times) and Infosys’s legacy of delivering enterprise solutions to global Fortune 2000, combine to create the first true end-to-end solution for companies seeking to leverage customer insight, storytelling, data, and technology in transformative ways. We’re opening doors to a host of new client opportunities and capabilities, while ensuring that our current clients never outgrow the scope and scale of what we can deliver. And this paves the way for agency growth and expansion into new markets.
Consistently awarded as a Best Place to Work, we recognize that our people and our culture are paramount to our success. If you’d like to be part of our outstanding team, helping to grow WONGDOODY as well as your own career, please read on.
Check us out at www.wongdoody.com
In this position, you’ll be responsible for the flow of a high-volume of retail marketing communications/collateral projects in print and digital formats. You’ll manage Client needs and objectives, organize projects within multiple systems, provide guidance and oversight to internal teams, present work to Clients, work with departments within the agency to implement the work, and provide follow-up communication. Your job will be to manage the Client’s account and act as the key contact between the Client and the advertising agency. As a liaison between the Client and the creative team, you must ensure the Client’s needs and goals are being met on every project.
What will you do?
· Manage development and execution of a variety of retail campaigns. Have the ability to schedule work and balance priorities for the efficient flow of work.
· Help the internal creation/production process across all applicable departments (production, creative, studio, etc.)
· Employ critical thinking in relation to Client requests, and internal retail experience to enable; also assess creative against a brief to empower and improve creative internally.
· Maintain a strong knowledge of the Client’s business to ensure consistent delivery on their needs and objectives.
· Communicate clearly internally and externally bringing clarity to all aspects of projects.
· Manage and schedule all Client meetings.
Who are you?
· Organizational skills. Ability to handle a large number of projects simultaneously and complete them on time with the highest level of quality.
· Attention to detail. Review deliverables against briefs, Client requests/revisions, assess proofreading recommendations, connect the dots from project to project across teams and departments.
· Excellent people and relationship-building skills. Ability to function as both a member and leader of the team. Ability to develop a strong and trustworthy relationship with the Client.
· Understanding of internal and external processes and the ability to navigate through them effectively.
· Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to maintain a positive attitude with team members and Clients in stressful situations.
· Curious and engaged. Are interested in advertising, creative businesses, wireless industry, retail, research and trends.
· Proficiency in Apple (Keynote) and Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
· Flexibility and eagerness to learn/apply other project management tools (i.e. Box, Workamajig)
· Bachelor’s degree in advertising, marketing, communications or a related field desired.
· 2+ years of experience in account management at an ad agency, design firm or marketing-related firm desired.
· Marketing communications, collateral and retail marketing experience a plus.
· Telecom/wireless or technology experiences a plus.
TO APPLY: For full consideration please upload both a resume and cover letter.
At WONGDOODY we are focused on equity, diversity and inclusion. We believe our employees should reflect the diversity of the populations where we live, including racial and ethnic diversity. People of color are strongly encouraged to apply.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.