- 16945 Northchase Dr, Houston, TX 77060, USA
HealthHelp - A WNS Company (www.HealthHelp.com), is the leader in the field of healthcare utilization & care management. We have gained this position by actively working to change out-of-date practices with a collaborative, non-denial based approach. Our methodology helps payors achieve a higher return on investment, gives providers education programs that better inform physicians, and ensures quality and safety for the patients needing treatment.
HealthHelp’s innovative approach and strong IT capability in specialty benefits management means that staff will move healthcare forward when provided with evidence-based solutions and second opinions. HealthHelp's staff is comprised of healthcare professionals who make a difference every day. HealthHelp has a desire to fill their company with talented and innovative people who want a career path filled with success and personal growth.
Our specialty benefits management services are broad and include, Cardiology, Oncology, Radiology, Radiation Therapy, Sleep Care, and Musculoskeletal Care. HealthHelp has two locations in Houston, one a corporate office and the second a state-of-the art contact center. HealthHelp is also proud to have another such contact center in Albany, New York.
WNS Global Services Inc. (NYSE: WNS) is a global Business Process Management (BPM) leader. WNS offers business value to 400+global clients by combining operational excellence with deep domain expertise in key industry verticals, including Banking and Financial Services, Consulting and Professional Services, Healthcare, Insurance, Manufacturing, Retail and Consumer Packaged Goods, Shipping and Logistics, Telecommunications, Travel and Utilities. Globally, the group’s over 44,000+ Professionals serve across 60 delivery centers in 16 countries worldwide.
This is a hybrid (remote and on-site) position in the Houston area.
The IT Technician is responsible for all front-line support and facility related issues for users. The Technician is responsible for managing end-user IT requests submitted throughout the day.
• Monitor email and phone for helpdesk requests
• Handle NT account lock-outs
• Printer maintenance
• Server Room kept in an orderly manner
• Work on projects as assigned
• Documenting issues, resolutions, and processes
• Provide first line response for users requiring assistance
• Provide resolution to common issues and errors mainly in the form of tasks, emails and phone calls
• Provide computer software and hardware support for local, and remote users
• Installation, configuration, maintenance and upgrade of computer, phone, network and server hardware and software as needed
• Provides phone and help desk support for local and off-site users
• Formal education or equivalent job experience in Information Technology required with preferred certifications: CCENT, MCP, MCSE, MCSA
• Should be reliable, hard-working and a fast learner with a positive attitude
• Must be able to work a set schedule but be available for some evening and weekend work
• Exceptional problem solving skills
• Must be able to work with minimal supervision with keen attention to detail.
• Good communication skills, both written and verbal with an ability to present technology in user-friendly, non-technical language
• Excellent time-management skills
• Ability to conduct research into systems issues and products as required
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
• Must have reliable transportation (not close to public transportation)
• Real world experience having worked on help desk in a team-oriented and collaborative environment.
• Real world experience with Windows (all major versions)
• Real world experience with Adobe products, Office products, etc.
• Must have a thorough understanding of TCP/IP addressing
• Real world experience with Ethernet technologies / wiring
• Experience creating and maintaining user accounts in Active Directory
• Experience deploying equipment on a network (PCs, printers, phones, etc)
• Real world experience supporting Cell Phones, iPhone, PDA, & Wireless cards
• Preferred experience with: Appsense, SCCM, Microsoft RDS, Nessus, ArcSight, MobileIron, Solarwinds, McAfee, PRTG
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.