Romania - RTR with Spanish
- Strada Preciziei, București, Romania
WNS Global Services Inc. (NYSE: WNS) is a global Business Process Management (BPM) leader. WNS offers business value to 400+global clients by combining operational excellence with deep domain expertise in key industry verticals, including Banking and Financial Services, Consulting and Professional Services, Healthcare, Insurance, Manufacturing, Retail and Consumer Packaged Goods, Shipping and Logistics, Telecommunications, Travel and Utilities. Globally, the group’s over 44,000+ Professionals serve across 60 delivery centers in 16 countries worldwide.
About WNS Romania:
WNS Romania is a leading provider of end-to-end BPM solutions in Europe. We are strategic partner to our clients for delivering a full range of basic to complex business processes.
We understand European business while maintaining a global context. We have stood by this statement since our inception in 2008.
Our core capabilities are around German, Italian, Spanish, French, English languages across F&A, Procurement and Customer Service Interaction Services. We have over 11 clients and more than 450 employees across multiple industries like: Insurance, Travel & Leisure, Manufacturing, Market Intelligence, Music & Entertainment and Specialty Minerals.
We are most admired for our people, partnership approach, performance and domain expertise.
You will enjoy:
- Bonuses for your results
- A great office, a friendly atmosphere and a multinational environment
- Wide range of development and training options (including soft skills and language courses)
- Free coffee and fruits to keep you energized but also medical coverage
- Bookster and Benefits Online for you to enjoy your hobbies
- Analyze and maintain the general ledger to ensure the accuracy of A/P coding and revenue and cost allocation
- Hands on role within an Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivables Department
- Support for recording employees’ travel expenses and make related accounting postings
- Input invoices/issuing invoices using ERP System (SAP)
- Monitor and clear ‘on hold’ invoices in a timely manner
- Collection process
- Analyze and book recurring, reclassification and allocation of journal entries as per instructions from the business
- Review and approve all A/R adjustment forms
- Recording of GL postings
- Review termination calculation reports and billings
- Ensure that trial balance is reconciled at all the times, especially bank transactions, fixed assets accounts, accounts receivable and payable transactions
- Complete relevant management reports for submission to corporate on a timely basis
- Report with postings higher than a limit to allow for more detailed management controls (SOX)
- Report new accounts created or changed during the month
- Sub ledger accounts reconciliation
- Develop and document business processes.
- 3-5 years of accounting experience
- Proficiency in Spanish is a must
- Advanced level of English is a must
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles including Generally Accepted Accounting
- Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, statements and projections
- Proactive in solving day to day issues
- MS Office and SAP(ERP) preferred experience
- Ability to pick up new tasks quickly
- Knowledge of state financial regulations
- Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, statements and projections. This is normally acquired through a combination of the completion of a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- Good all-round Excel skills