Cloud Data Engineer
- WNS Global services, ITPL Main Rd, near graphite India, Brookefield, Bangalore, Karnataka, India
- Employees can work remotely
HealthHelp - A WNS Company (www.HealthHelp.com), is the leader in the field of healthcare utilization & care management. We have gained this position by actively working to change out-of-date practices with a collaborative, non-denial based approach. Our methodology helps payors achieve a higher return on investment, gives providers education programs that better inform physicians, and ensures quality and safety for the patients needing treatment.
HealthHelp’s innovative approach and strong IT capability in specialty benefits management means that staff will move healthcare forward when provided with evidence-based solutions and second opinions. HealthHelp's staff is comprised of healthcare professionals who make a difference every day. HealthHelp has a desire to fill their company with talented and innovative people who want a career path filled with success and personal growth.
Our specialty benefits management services are broad and include, Cardiology, Oncology, Radiology, Radiation Therapy, Sleep Care, and Musculoskeletal Care. HealthHelp has two locations in Houston, one a corporate office and the second a state-of-the art contact center. HealthHelp is also proud to have another such contact center in Albany, New York.
WNS (Holdings) Limited (NYSE: WNS) is a global Business Process Management (BPM) leader. WNS offers business value to 400+global clients by combining operational excellence with deep domain expertise in key industry verticals, including Banking and Financial Services, Consulting and Professional Services, Healthcare, Insurance, Manufacturing, Retail and Consumer Packaged Goods, Shipping and Logistics, Telecommunications, Travel and Utilities.
• Reviewing and administering existing on-premises database & application servers
• Ensure best-practice solutions in collaboration with members the internal supplier for analytics and data delivery.
• Liaising with Internal Suppliers on the Azure infrastructure, raise and monitor issues seeing them through to conclusion
• Monitoring and maintaining system health and security
• Review and testing of backup & DR recovery processes
• Managing accounts and security roles
• Propose and implement strategies to make best use of our cloud resources.
• Provide technical support to resolve issues and advise on best-practice with regards to Azure services such as Databricks, Data Factory, Azure Functions, Web apps, SQL Databases.
• Keep on top of the newest services available in Azure.
- Understanding of the Azure platform and it’s use for Analytics & Data Science
- ·Experience working with Azure Databricks, in particular in helping data science teams to efficiency and effectively work with this platform
- Experience supporting data science and analytics teams in Azure with technical queries
- Understanding of Azure DB administration and the Azure data platform
- Understanding of ADF, Databricks, PyCharm and Docker
- Experience with Azure DevOps
- Experience working in a dynamic operational environment
- Practical experience / up to date training with Azure PaaS SQL database
- Experience in database server configuration and performance tuning
- Calm under pressure
- Experience with Azure Data Studio and /or PowerShell
- Experience with GIT source control or equivalent
- Good communicator
- Experience with CI/CD processes
- Knowledge of SQL, Python, R and Scala
- Experience of Snowflake useful
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.