Lead ML Data Engineer
- WNS Global services, ITPL Main Rd, near graphite India, Brookefield, Bangalore, Karnataka, India
- Employees can work remotely
HealthHelp - A WNS Company (www.HealthHelp.com), is the leader in the field of healthcare utilization & care management. We have gained this position by actively working to change out-of-date practices with a collaborative, non-denial based approach. Our methodology helps payors achieve a higher return on investment, gives providers education programs that better inform physicians, and ensures quality and safety for the patients needing treatment.
HealthHelp’s innovative approach and strong IT capability in specialty benefits management means that staff will move healthcare forward when provided with evidence-based solutions and second opinions. HealthHelp's staff is comprised of healthcare professionals who make a difference every day. HealthHelp has a desire to fill their company with talented and innovative people who want a career path filled with success and personal growth.
Our specialty benefits management services are broad and include, Cardiology, Oncology, Radiology, Radiation Therapy, Sleep Care, and Musculoskeletal Care. HealthHelp has two locations in Houston, one a corporate office and the second a state-of-the art contact center. HealthHelp is also proud to have another such contact center in Albany, New York.
WNS (Holdings) Limited (NYSE: WNS) is a global Business Process Management (BPM) leader. WNS offers business value to 400+global clients by combining operational excellence with deep domain expertise in key industry verticals, including Banking and Financial Services, Consulting and Professional Services, Healthcare, Insurance, Manufacturing, Retail and Consumer Packaged Goods, Shipping and Logistics, Telecommunications, Travel and Utilities.
- · Design end-to-end production solutions for assets developed by the data science/modelling team.
- · Lead and advise on best-practice regarding productionising and deployment and maintenance of machine learning products developed by the team.
- · Lead the testing and support of machine learning assets.
- · Communicate with the business with regards to the value of your work
- · Work with cloud architects, data engineers and others to manage our infrastructure budgets, and to manage usage and costs to ensure budget is spent efficiently.
- · Lead on the governance of machine learning assets from development to deployment and beyond.
- · Contribute to a positive and supportive team culture.
- · Strong experience using Microsoft Azure, particularly on best-practice regarding putting ML assets into production and maintaining them. Experience working specifically with API development in Azure is a bonus.
- · Experience with using Databricks, particularly in Azure, to develop and deploy machine learning assets.
- · Experience with setting up and maintaining production-level pipes in Azure Data Factory.
- · Knowledge of Python, SQL, Scala and R.
- · Proven experience of getting machine learning assets into production, including UAT testing, and maintaining these assets once live.
- · Detailed knowledge of best practice regarding the use of Azure DevOps and Git to ensure version and quality control when putting ML assets into production
- · Experience supporting data science and advanced analytics teams to get their assets into production.
- · Passion for helping organisations and teams integrate machine learning and data science into common use throughout the business.
- · Proven ability to communicate technical work to a non-technical audience
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.