Procurement with French
- Strada Preciziei, București, Roumanie
- Temps complet
Description de l'entreprise
WNS Global Services Inc. (NYSE: WNS) is a global Business Process Management (BPM) leader. WNS offers business value to 400+global clients by combining operational excellence with deep domain expertise in key industry verticals, including Banking and Financial Services, Consulting and Professional Services, Healthcare, Insurance, Manufacturing, Retail and Consumer Packaged Goods, Shipping and Logistics, Telecommunications, Travel and Utilities. Globally, the group’s over 44,000+ Professionals serve across 60 delivery centers in 16 countries worldwide.
About WNS Romania:
WNS Romania is a leading provider of end-to-end BPM solutions in Europe. We are strategic partner to our clients for delivering a full range of basic to complex business processes.
We understand European business while maintaining a global context. We have stood by this statement since our inception in 2008.
Our core capabilities are around German, Italian, Spanish, French, English languages across F&A, Procurement and Customer Service Interaction Services. We have over 11 clients and more than 450 employees across multiple industries like: Insurance, Travel & Leisure, Manufacturing, Market Intelligence, Music & Entertainment and Specialty Minerals.
We are most admired for our people, partnership approach, performance and domain expertise.
You will enjoy:
- Bonuses for your results
- A great office, a friendly atmosphere and a multinational environment
- Wide range of development and training options (including soft skills and language courses)
- Free coffee and fruits to keep you energized but also medical coverage
- Bookster and Benefits Online for you to enjoy your hobbies
Description du poste
- Purchase Requisition Review: process / validate purchase requisitions and advance them into various queues for processing
- Generate a variety of Purchase Orders (PO), mainly Freetext Orders
- Amend and change purchase orders as necessary. Transmit various documents (POs, etc.) to suppliers and responsible buyers
- Create Request For Quote (RFQ): Seek input from, Client and key Stakeholders regarding supplier response and follow any special instruction mentioned in the purchase requisition
- Work with suppliers for timely response to quote requests
- Maintain metrics, dashboards and project analysis
- Indirect Procurement & Sourcing experience preferred
- Advanced level of French & English
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills
- Proficient in Excel
- Experience in Coupa, SAP/SRM, Oracle - would be an advantage