Data Management Lead - REF19655V
- Plot 8A, RMZ Centennial, Kundalahalli Main Road, Whitefield, Bangalore, Karnataka, India
- Employees can work remotely
Data & Analytics lead with 12-15 years experience in the filed of Cloud Data & Analytics solution Architecture design, Delivery Management and stakeholder management. Should must have leadership acumen and skills to manage conflicts, priority management and excellent communication skills.
- Total of 12-15 years of development experience in Data and Analytics
- Minimum of 6 Years of Cloud Data solution design and implementations experience in Azure Data and Analytics services (Azure Data factory, Blob storage, Event Hub, Synapse, Power BI etc.)
- Should have experience in delivering at least 4 medium to large Data and Analytics Solutions on Azure
- Should be an expert in Cloud design principles, Performance tuning and cost modelling. Any architect level certifications will have an added advantage
- Should have in depth knowledge on Cloud Data Architecture, On cloud Big Data solutions and Data Modelling and highly experienced in end to end Data integration and Data management solution design and implementations.
- Should have Agile Delivery experience.
- Should have experience in managing and delivering both System integration and Application Support projects in Data & Analytics space.
- Should be a good leader with Excellent communication skills.
- Insurance domain knowledge is preferable.
Ø Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Technology
Ø Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
Ø Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills