Data Engineering- Informatica/ SSIS/SRS
- Bangalore, Bangalore, India
WNS (Holdings) Limited (NYSE: WNS), is a leading Business Process Management (BPM) company. We combine our deep industry knowledge with technology and analytics expertise to co-create innovative, digital-led transformational solutions with clients across 10 industries. We enable businesses in Travel, Insurance, Banking and Financial Services, Manufacturing, Retail and Consumer Packaged Goods, Shipping and Logistics, Healthcare, and Utilities to re-imagine their digital future and transform their outcomes with operational excellence.
We deliver an entire spectrum of BPM services in finance and accounting, procurement, customer interaction services and human resources leveraging collaborative models that are tailored to address the unique business challenges of each client. We co-create and execute the future vision of 400+ clients with the help of our 44,000+ employees. Our global footprint spans 16 countries with 61 delivery centers worldwide including in China, Costa Rica, India, the Philippines, Poland, Romania, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Turkey, United Kingdom and the United States.
• Developing, maintaining, and testing data solutions with a wide variety of data platforms including relational databases, big data platforms and no-sql databases
• Collaborate with BI visualization experts, Industry SMEs, Data scientists and client Experts to drive data related projects
• Responsible for Modelling the Data Lake
• Develop various data ingestion transformation routines to acquire data from external data sources
• Involved in securing access to the data based on appropriate rights, implementing data quality routines and mechanisms to flag bad data for correction
• Building QA and automation frameworks to monitor daily ingestion of data and provide alerts on errors and other problems
• 3+ years of experience in a Data Engineering/Architecture or similar role
• Expertise in data engineering, data modeling, data analysis, data quality and end to end data management solutions for on-premise and cloud platforms
• Experience working with ETL tool like SSIS, SSRS and Informatica Power Center
• Mandatory experience in Informatica power center and SSIS
• Strong Experience working on API integration using ETL tools
• Experience on scripting languages like Unix shell script/Python
• Proficient with writing SQL queries, Stored Procedures and Views
• Prior experience in big data implementations (Batch/Stream/Real-time processing), ELT/ETL and Hadoop.
Insurance Domain preferred