- Bangalore, Bangalore, India
WNS (Holdings) Limited (NYSE: WNS), is a leading Business Process Management (BPM) company. We combine our deep industry knowledge with technology and analytics expertise to co-create innovative, digital-led transformational solutions with clients across 10 industries. We enable businesses in Travel, Insurance, Banking and Financial Services, Manufacturing, Retail and Consumer Packaged Goods, Shipping and Logistics, Healthcare, and Utilities to re-imagine their digital future and transform their outcomes with operational excellence.
We deliver an entire spectrum of BPM services in finance and accounting, procurement, customer interaction services and human resources leveraging collaborative models that are tailored to address the unique business challenges of each client. We co-create and execute the future vision of 400+ clients with the help of our 44,000+ employees. Our global footprint spans 16 countries with 61 delivery centers worldwide including in China, Costa Rica, India, the Philippines, Poland, Romania, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Turkey, United Kingdom and the United States.
1. Good experience in leading pricing projects including deployment of a pricing tool into a business and discussions with underwriting.
2. Knowledge of mathematics, probability, statistics and Commercial Insurance business and Life & annuity
3. Knowledge of Underwriting process and Insurance pricing methodologies (Conventional and Innovative approaches)
4. 6-8 years’ experience in Insurance Pricing modelling/ Transformation / Actuarial Space
1. Work experience in Pricing for both short tail and long tail classes of commercial insurance business (eg. property and liability lines) + Life & annuity
2. Work Experience on pricing modelling using Exposure and Experience rating methodologies
3. Should have in-depth knowledge in determining LDFs of portfolio, using ILFs and Loss Curves
4. Should be able to analyse the ILF curves/Loss curves, review them, make adjustments and perform impact analysis
5. Should have built pricing tools/ raters on Excel or Rulebook
6. Should have knowledge on Frequency, Severity modelling and Loss cost modelling
7. Understanding of additive and multiplicative model flow
8. Experience in using Reports in RADAR base
1. Knowledge of Actuarial tools (EMBLEM/RADAR/RADAR LIVE), data mining tools like SAS/R/Python, automation using VBA macros
2. Actuary in General Insurance Pricing Actuarial science would be preferable
3. Work experience on GLM modelling – Frequency and Severity
4. Experience in transforming old school Acturial functions using new tools and technologies