- 16945 Northchase Dr, Houston, TX 77060, USA
HealthHelp - A WNS Company (www.HealthHelp.com), is the leader in the field of healthcare utilization & care management. We have gained this position by actively working to change out-of-date practices with a collaborative, non-denial based approach. Our methodology helps payors achieve a higher return on investment, gives providers education programs that better inform physicians, and ensures quality and safety for the patients needing treatment.
HealthHelp’s innovative approach and strong IT capability in specialty benefits management means that staff will move healthcare forward when provided with evidence-based solutions and second opinions. HealthHelp's staff is comprised of healthcare professionals who make a difference every day. HealthHelp has a desire to fill their company with talented and innovative people who want a career path filled with success and personal growth.
Our specialty benefits management services are broad and include, Cardiology, Oncology, Radiology, Radiation Therapy, Sleep Care, and Musculoskeletal Care. HealthHelp has two locations in Houston, one a corporate office and the second a state-of-the art contact center. HealthHelp is also proud to have another such contact center in Albany, New York.
WNS Global Services Inc. (NYSE: WNS) is a global Business Process Management (BPM) leader. WNS offers business value to 400+global clients by combining operational excellence with deep domain expertise in key industry verticals, including Banking and Financial Services, Consulting and Professional Services, Healthcare, Insurance, Manufacturing, Retail and Consumer Packaged Goods, Shipping and Logistics, Telecommunications, Travel and Utilities. Globally, the group’s over 44,000+ Professionals serve across 60 delivery centers in 16 countries worldwide.
HealthHelp is the leader in the field of healthcare utilization management. We have gained this position by actively working to change out-of-date practices with a collaborative, non-denial based approach. Our methodology helps payors achieve a higher return on investment, gives providers education programs that better inform physicians, and ensures quality and safety for the patients needing treatment.
The Human Resources Specialist will join our HR department to provide administrative support of day-to-day human resource operations.
• Prepares new employee files.
• Maintains personnel files in compliance with applicable legal requirements.
• Prepares new-hire paperwork.
• Assists with recruitment process by coordinating job postings on the website, reviewing resumes, and performing interviews and reference checks.
• Tracks status of candidates in Applicant Tracking System and responds with follow-up letters at the end of the recruiting process.
• Conducts onboarding and new employee orientation activities.
• Maintains the employee handbook with updated revisions and other pertinent information, as needed.
• Answers phones for the HR department.
• Performs HRIS data entry and confidential personnel file maintenance.
• Assists employees and supervisors with basic interpretation of HR policies and procedures.
• Assists with new-employee orientations.
• Responds to reference checks and verifications of employment.
• Assists the department with HR projects.
• Interacts with and supplies information to job applicants, employees, department heads, and public and private agencies.
• Provides clerical and operational support to other human resource staff.
• Performs exit interviews and summarizes results in report form.
• Participates in administrative staff meetings and attends other meetings and seminars.
• Maintains company organization charts.
• Maintains HRIS records and compiles reports from the database.
• Maintains compliance with federal, state and local employment and benefits laws and regulations. Performs customer service functions by answering employee requests and questions.
• Completes I-9 Forms, verifies I-9 documentation and maintains I-9 files.
• Submits online investigation requests and assists with new-employee background checks.
• Assists with processing of terminations.
• Assists with the preparation of the performance review process.
• Prepares reports and Power Point Presentations
• Schedules meetings and interviews as requested.
• Makes photocopies; mails, scans and emails documents; and performs other clerical functions.
• Files/scans documents into appropriate employee files.
• Strong platforms skills.
• Other duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent years of experience, required
• SHRM Certification, preferred
ADDITIONAL ELIGIBILITY QUALIFICATIONS
• Extensive knowledge of computer software (Microsoft Office Suite)
• 2 – 4 years of Human Resources experience, required
• Ability to visit corporate office as needed and as often as once per week, required
• High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations and documentation.
• Ability to operate most standard office equipment.
• Attention to detail in composing, typing and proofing materials, establishing priorities, and meeting deadlines.
• Excellent spelling, grammar and written communication skills.
• Excellent telephone and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.