Asst Manager Ops _ Competitive Intelligence and Research
- RMZ Centennial Internal Road, EPIP Zone, Brookefield, Bengaluru, कर्नाटक 560066, India
WNS (Holdings) Limited (NYSE: WNS), is a leading Business Process Management (BPM) company. We combine our deep industry knowledge with technology and analytics expertise to co-create innovative, digital-led transformational solutions with clients across 10 industries. We enable businesses in Travel, Insurance, Banking and Financial Services, Manufacturing, Retail and Consumer Packaged Goods, Shipping and Logistics, Healthcare, and Utilities to re-imagine their digital future and transform their outcomes with operational excellence.
We deliver an entire spectrum of BPM services in finance and accounting, procurement, customer interaction services and human resources leveraging collaborative models that are tailored to address the unique business challenges of each client. We co-create and execute the future vision of 400+ clients with the help of our 44,000+ employees. Our global footprint spans 16 countries with 61 delivery centers worldwide including in China, Costa Rica, India, the Philippines, Poland, Romania, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Turkey, United Kingdom and the United States.
This job is for a Scientific and Competitive Intelligence in pharmaceutical and medical device areas for multiple clients in a shared services role. The job involves research and developing quasi consulting reports for CXO level positions in their organizations to help in their strategic decisions to grow their business leveraging the customized quasi-consulting research reports leveraging various ad hoc analysis such as forecasting, market assessment, BD&L projects, literature review, scientific evidence development, unmet needs analysis, Indication prioritization and expansion, regulatory environmental landscape, competitive tracking and landscape etc.
Sr Analyst/ Assistant Manager: Individual contributor role
Working closely with CXO level clients and group manger to deliver on research projects related to market assessment, business research, scientific/medical & clinical intelligence, competitive intelligence and forecasting
- B.Pharma / M.Pharma / B.Sc / BTech /BE / with 3-4 years of experience in delivering scientific and competitive intelligence projects in field of Forecasting and Business Research for Global Markets
Generic roles and responsibilities of engagement:
- Delivering Pharma Marketing analytics project related to Market assessments, market research, scientific and clinical intelligence and competitive intelligence. Exposure to forecasting and strategic analysis is preferable
- Prepare BD&L business cases including situational analysis, opportunity assessments, innovation research and mapping, literature review, scientific evidence development, unmet needs analysis, Indication prioritization and expansion, regulatory environmental landscape, competitive tracking and landscape etc.
· Design, manage and deliver all aspects of custom qualitative and quantitative marketing research/analytics projects, and develop analytical solutions to support client objectives/strategy
· Developing and maintaining high quality recurring reports, and make fact-based recommendations to the supported areas
· Interpret large amounts of raw data into coherent information and respond decisively to current and forecast trends in consumer behaviour, sales trends and market conditions
· Conduct scientific literature reviews and draw insights by marrying with business knowledge
· Conduct competitor and market analysis - evaluate market potential, support annual brand plans and product mix plans in order to ensure achievement of client objectives
· Create and foster strong strategic partnerships with global customers
· Ensure that the highest level of quality in deliverables for client
- Support other analysts in the team when needed, upskill and develop them
- Proficient in MS office skills with an inclination to create good visualization in PPT to deliver reports that are very professional, highly communicative and consulting grade
· Proficient in using different pharma sources both free and paid, such as Pubmed, ClinicalTrials.gov, NICE, Evaluate Pharma, Adis Insight, Citeline, PharmaForce, PharmaVoxx, Analysource, Data Monitor, IMS data, Bloomberg
· General traits such as self-starter, high level of energy, working under strict and defined timelines and adding value as well as providing insights to client projects are normal expectations for this profile
Travel Required: Occasionally (both Domestic and International)
B.Pharma / M.Pharma / B.Sc / BTech /BE / with 3-4 years of experience in delivering scientific and competitive intelligence projects
Pharmacy/Science background preferred