India - Associate Director – Capability (Data Science)
- ITPL Main Rd, Prasanth Extension, Whitefield, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
WNS is a leading Business Process Management (BPM) company. We combine our deep industry knowledge with technology and analytics expertise to co-create innovative, digital-led transformational solutions with clients across 10 industries. We enable businesses in Travel, Insurance, Banking and Financial Services, Manufacturing, Retail and Consumer Packaged Goods, Shipping and Logistics, Healthcare, and Utilities to re-imagine their digital future and transform their outcomes with operational excellence.
We deliver an entire spectrum of BPM services in finance and accounting, procurement, customer interaction services and human resources leveraging collaborative models that are tailored to address the unique business challenges of each client. We co-create and execute the future vision of 350+ clients with the help of our 41,000+ employees. Our global footprint spans 16 countries with 60 delivery centers worldwide including in China, Costa Rica, India, the Philippines, Poland, Romania, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Turkey, United Kingdom and the United States.
1. Leading innovative and complex Data Science POCs, Pilots and Projects for Platform and Service offerings in BFSI/Insurance/Retail/Manufacturing/Supply Chain domain
2. Leading and grooming (from both functional and technical POV) a team of software developer, Data Scientists and analysts working on enterprise level application
3. Managing project in an Agile framework and in DevOps environment
4. Mentoring and coaching team members
6. Building scalable solution - APIs services using micro-services architecture
7. Building network of excellence in data science by collaborating with functional experts within WNS BUs and external consultants from University
1. 5-15 years’ experience in executing software projects preferably with data science and analytics components
2. Should have strong application development experience using Python/Django/Flask
3. Extensive experience in Machine Learning (supervised and unsupervised) and Deep Learning leveraging Python and related libraries.
4. Should have worked on various Database types (SQL, NoSQL etc.) and is familiar with different machine learning library.
5. Should have experience of working with Cloud Technologies (viz. - Azure, AWS, GCP)
6. Team leading experience is mandatory.
7. Experience with Big Data technologies will be a big plus
8. Familiarity with Project Management principles and Agile methodology will be a plus
9. Experience of working with APIs and Microservices
Qualification – Graduate / Post Graduate in Mathematics/Statistics/Computer Science/Engineering