Clinical Triage Nurse - Remote
- 16945 Northchase Dr, Houston, TX 77060, USA
- Employees can work remotely
HealthHelp - A WNS Company (www.HealthHelp.com), is the leader in the field of healthcare utilization & care management. We have gained this position by actively working to change out-of-date practices with a collaborative, non-denial based approach. Our methodology helps payors achieve a higher return on investment, gives providers education programs that better inform physicians, and ensures quality and safety for the patients needing treatment.
HealthHelp’s innovative approach and strong IT capability in specialty benefits management means that staff will move healthcare forward when provided with evidence-based solutions and second opinions. HealthHelp's staff is comprised of healthcare professionals who make a difference every day. HealthHelp has a desire to fill their company with talented and innovative people who want a career path filled with success and personal growth.
Our specialty benefits management services are broad and include, Cardiology, Oncology, Radiology, Radiation Therapy, Sleep Care, and Musculoskeletal Care. HealthHelp has two locations in Houston, one a corporate office and the second a state-of-the art contact center. HealthHelp is also proud to have another such contact center in Albany, New York.
It is the policy of HealthHelp to provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected characteristic under applicable law.
WNS Global Services Inc. (NYSE: WNS) is a global Business Process Management (BPM) leader. WNS offers business value to 400+global clients by combining operational excellence with deep domain expertise in key industry verticals, including Banking and Financial Services, Consulting and Professional Services, Healthcare, Insurance, Manufacturing, Retail and Consumer Packaged Goods, Shipping and Logistics, Telecommunications, Travel and Utilities. Globally, the group’s over 44,000+ Professionals serve across 60 delivery centers in 16 countries worldwide.
- Answers calls from Injured Workers (IW) and immediately determines the severity of the injury
- Immediately beginning first aid at the onset of a call
- Gathers basic information about the IW
- Identifying urgent/emergent situations
- Utilize medical guidelines to assess IW
- Directing the IW to the most appropriate level of care and facility
- Educating the IW on self-treatment and next level of care
- Adheres to all appropriate privacy, security and confidentiality policies and procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- US Registered Nurse (USRN) with applicable State and / or compact licenses
- Unencumbered licenses with zero history of disciplinary action on any license
- 3+ recent years of Adult Medicine work experience; preferable Emergency Room (ER) experience.
- Good communication skills
- Good computer skills
- Excellent keyboarding skills
- Ability to type, talk and think in English at the same time
- Work at home:
- High speed internet with a passing speed test
- Private home office with a door that shuts; proven by submitting pictures
- Work contingency plan if nurse has internet outage
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.