Associate Program Manager
- 16945 Northchase Dr, Houston, TX 77060, USA
- Employees can work remotely
HealthHelp - A WNS Company (www.HealthHelp.com), is the leader in the field of healthcare utilization & care management. We have gained this position by actively working to change out-of-date practices with a collaborative, non-denial based approach. Our methodology helps payors achieve a higher return on investment, gives providers education programs that better inform physicians, and ensures quality and safety for the patients needing treatment.
HealthHelp’s innovative approach and strong IT capability in specialty benefits management means that staff will move healthcare forward when provided with evidence-based solutions and second opinions. HealthHelp's staff is comprised of healthcare professionals who make a difference every day. HealthHelp has a desire to fill their company with talented and innovative people who want a career path filled with success and personal growth.
Our specialty benefits management services are broad and include, Cardiology, Oncology, Radiology, Radiation Therapy, Sleep Care, and Musculoskeletal Care. HealthHelp has two locations in Houston, one a corporate office and the second a state-of-the art contact center. HealthHelp is also proud to have another such contact center in Albany, New York.
WNS Global Services Inc. (NYSE: WNS) is a global Business Process Management (BPM) leader. WNS offers business value to 400+global clients by combining operational excellence with deep domain expertise in key industry verticals, including Banking and Financial Services, Consulting and Professional Services, Healthcare, Insurance, Manufacturing, Retail and Consumer Packaged Goods, Shipping and Logistics, Telecommunications, Travel and Utilities. Globally, the group’s over 44,000+ Professionals serve across 60 delivery centers in 16 countries worldwide.
- Leads HealthHelp’s clinical programs
- Be responsible for program objectives, including: Financial and operational performance goals, ROI per client, margin and profitability
- Develop and manage KPIs to ensure business continuity and identify issues early to develop interventions to overcome them
- Deliver performance reports to executive management and assist client services as SME to ensure client satisfaction
- Identify trends through market / client data and create opportunities to help generate revenue
- Work with clients, medical directors and internal R&D team to build new programs
- Define specs and scope documents for new programs or program updates
- Define/Lead project plan and manage program implementations with clients and strategic partners
- Develop/assist pricing for each program, and manage P&L
- Own program communications, status reports, and analysis models for the purposes of assisting the sales and marketing teams with prospective client analysis or providing updates to existing clients who use the programs.
- Be a key collaborator in the programs team, and provide direction to the team members to drive innovation and deliver first-rate programs/products
- Support marketing and sales efforts through participation in proposals, presentations, meetings, and conferences.
- Minimum: BA/BS Degree in Healthcare and or Business Administration. Medical degree is preferred or equivalent experience
- 5+ years experience in healthcare services/products
- Experience in building or managing clinical programs or products
- Experience in collaboration with executives, IT, Client Services and sales
- Proven record of managing clinical programs
- High level of personal and professional integrity and trustworthiness with strong work ethic and the ability to work as a leader and independently with minimal direction
- Proven success and track record as an individual contributor and leader who has provided top line results
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.