- 16945 Northchase Dr, Houston, TX 77060, USA
- Employees can work remotely
HealthHelp - A WNS Company (www.HealthHelp.com), is the leader in the field of healthcare utilization & care management. We have gained this position by actively working to change out-of-date practices with a collaborative, non-denial based approach. Our methodology helps payors achieve a higher return on investment, gives providers education programs that better inform physicians, and ensures quality and safety for the patients needing treatment.
HealthHelp’s innovative approach and strong IT capability in specialty benefits management means that staff will move healthcare forward when provided with evidence-based solutions and second opinions. HealthHelp's staff is comprised of healthcare professionals who make a difference every day. HealthHelp has a desire to fill their company with talented and innovative people who want a career path filled with success and personal growth.
Our specialty benefits management services are broad and include, Cardiology, Oncology, Radiology, Radiation Therapy, Sleep Care, and Musculoskeletal Care. HealthHelp has two locations in Houston, one a corporate office and the second a state-of-the art contact center. HealthHelp is also proud to have another such contact center in Albany, New York.
WNS Global Services Inc. (NYSE: WNS) is a global Business Process Management (BPM) leader. WNS offers business value to 400+global clients by combining operational excellence with deep domain expertise in key industry verticals, including Banking and Financial Services, Consulting and Professional Services, Healthcare, Insurance, Manufacturing, Retail and Consumer Packaged Goods, Shipping and Logistics, Telecommunications, Travel and Utilities. Globally, the group’s over 44,000+ Professionals serve across 60 delivery centers in 16 countries worldwide.
The Senior Recruiter is responsible for developing and establishing an effective recruitment strategy, planning and marketing a campaign to meet the business objectives by sourcing, assessing and negotiating offers on time, within budget. The Senior Recruiter identifies business needs from a resourcing perspective by collaborating with hiring managers, finding and attracting the right candidates, developing relationships internally and externally, and then offering and delivering opportunities which satisfies the needs of all parties. The Recruiter provides strong strategic consulting to the business on process, compliance and expectation setting.
· Develop, plan and execute on strategies to achieve business objectives related to recruiting in conjunction with management. Helps determine recruitment strategy and advice on the content of advertising campaigns. Utilizes recruiting avenues such as job fairs, open houses and job boards.
· Use behavioral based interview techniques to evaluate and recommend candidates for selection.
· Demonstrate competent and compliant use of the organizations current HRIS technology including the current Applicant Tracking System (ATS), associated systems and processes.
· Guide candidates and hiring managers through the hiring and onboarding process, keeping all internal and external parties informed at all stages of the process with clear and timely communication.
· Ability to research, interpret and articulate organizational policy as related to HH and hiring.
· Consistently and creatively source candidates based on traditional and progressive methodologies.
· Participates in special initiatives/projects related to recruiting.
· Participate in activities to develop knowledge of the work environment, including culture, business objectives, goals, operations, work challenges, and career opportunities.
· Manage the full-cycle of the selection process for assigned client groups within the organization, including but not limited to: interviewing, assessing candidates and recommending finalists, and filling the staffing needs with defined service and performance criteria.
· Responsible for collaborating with managers and HR Generalists for the implementation of policies and programs such as Diversity, On-Boarding, Retention, College Recruitment, and other employment objectives.
· Effectively recommend salary offers in alignment with HH compensation philosophy.
· Develop, analyze, report and monitor statistical information: applicant flow, vacancy rates, time to fill, and cost-per-hire information. Prepares required reports (Monthly, Quarterly, Annual) – Statistical information supporting the full life cycle of the recruiting function.
· Be involved in, and at times take a leading role, in the development and implementation of new recruitment strategies, programs, and procedures
· Stays current on best hiring practices and strategies to position HH as an Employer of Choice
· Performs other duties as assigned
· B.S. / B.B.A. in Business Administration or another complementary field. Applicable experience may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
· 10+ years of Human Resources experience with at least 7 years in a specialized recruitment role.
· Human Resources exposure in a healthcare or service industry environment preferred.
· Recruiting knowledge
· Industry knowledge
· Market trends and implications on acquiring talent
· General knowledge of employment law
· Well versed in high-volume recruitment process, working effectively with internal clients and external vendors as well as talent pool development.
· Can do attitude required
· Self-driven, highly motivated, customer-centric focus is essential
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.