US Registered Nurse - Customer Representative (Healthcare)
- Metro Manila, Metro Manila, NCR, Philippines
Why Join Us?
We promise our employees to experience role clarity, coaching and mentoring, professional development and structured career path through our 5 people promises and keeping employee experience at the core. Experience the culture of Outperformance, engagement, celebration and enjoy wide variety of best in class benefits including free HMO coverage for self and dependent from Day 1; Also contribute to society through our WNS Cares Foundation, where you have the opportunity to support meaningful initiatives and make an impact in the community.
WNS Philippines - Established in 2008, WNS Philippines has been delivering the full spectrum of BPM services – in customer interaction services, finance and accounting, research and analytics, technology solutions and industry-specific businesses for more than 10 years. With more than 8,000 employees spread across 11 sites located in 4 key cities, Quezon City, Pasig City, Muntinlupa City, and Iloilo City – WNS is one of the fastest growing centers in the country.
Our mission as an organization is guided by our CIRCLE of values: Client First, Integrity, Respect, Collaboration, Learning, Excellence.
WNS Global Services Inc. (NYSE: WNS) is a global Business Process Management (BPM) leader. WNS offers business value to 400+global clients by combining operational excellence with deep domain expertise in key industry verticals, including Banking and Financial Services, Consulting and Professional Services, Healthcare, Insurance, Manufacturing, Retail and Consumer Packaged Goods, Shipping and Logistics, Telecommunications, Travel and Utilities. Globally, the group’s over 44,000+ Professionals serve across 60 delivery centers in 16 countries worldwide.
Clinical Review Nurses – Nurse conducts clinical review of cases not meeting criteria by performing clinical intake and adjudicates (closes), requests additional clinical information or escalates to Medical Directors.
- Active USRN License required
- At least 2 year’s Ortho Rehab Care or Emergency Room experience and/or
- At least 2 years Triage Phone handling experience
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills, including the ability to handle interactions with facility personnel and providers in a professional manner.
- Good knowledge in Healthcare or Medical domain
- Willing to work on shifting schedule - night and graveyard shift
- Willing to work on holidays / weekends
- Can start ASAP
***Must be a US Registered Nurse***
Benefits and Company Perks:
- Virtual Recruitment
- 100K Annual Bonus
- Temporary work from set up
- System and internet provided by company
- Healthcare Insurance (HMO) & Life Insurance coverage from Day 1 of Employment including dependents
- Allowances and Incentives
- Learning Opportunities and In-house Trainings
- Great Culture and Work Environment