- 16945 Northchase Dr, Houston, TX 77060, USA
HealthHelp - A WNS Company (www.HealthHelp.com), is the leader in the field of healthcare utilization & care management. We have gained this position by actively working to change out-of-date practices with a collaborative, non-denial based approach. Our methodology helps payors achieve a higher return on investment, gives providers education programs that better inform physicians, and ensures quality and safety for the patients needing treatment.
HealthHelp’s innovative approach and strong IT capability in specialty benefits management means that staff will move healthcare forward when provided with evidence-based solutions and second opinions. HealthHelp's staff is comprised of healthcare professionals who make a difference every day. HealthHelp has a desire to fill their company with talented and innovative people who want a career path filled with success and personal growth.
Our specialty benefits management services are broad and include, Cardiology, Oncology, Radiology, Radiation Therapy, Sleep Care, and Musculoskeletal Care. HealthHelp has two locations in Houston, one a corporate office and the second a state-of-the art contact center. HealthHelp is also proud to have another such contact center in Albany, New York.
WNS Global Services Inc. (NYSE: WNS) is a global Business Process Management (BPM) leader. WNS offers business value to 400+global clients by combining operational excellence with deep domain expertise in key industry verticals, including Banking and Financial Services, Consulting and Professional Services, Healthcare, Insurance, Manufacturing, Retail and Consumer Packaged Goods, Shipping and Logistics, Telecommunications, Travel and Utilities. Globally, the group’s over 44,000+ Professionals serve across 60 delivery centers in 16 countries worldwide.
· Overall operation and oversight of accounting department to streamline vendor payment processes and improve the financial health of the company
· Developing and maintaining company’s financial policies and procedures to maintain and strengthen internal controls
· Preparation of monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements and present it to Board of Managers and Internal Executive Committee
· Budgeting, forecasting, and analysis on consolidated and departmental levels
· Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
· Profitability modeling at the client and product level
· Management of credit agreement / facility including debt funding and covenant compliance
· Liaison with investors, external auditors, and tax preparers
· State business registrations and annual reporting
· Completing audits and financial compliance activities to comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings
· Client, vendor, and independent contractor contract
· Proven working experience as a Financial controller
· Senior Finance executive with over 12 years’ experience, with at least 5 years in healthcare experience required.
· Bachelor’s Degree required; Master’s in Finance or CPA license preferred
· Excellent accounting software user and administration skills
· Strong understanding of all accounting related functions including AR /AP / forecasting /planning /payroll /clearing
· Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close process
· A results orientation with proven track record in Finance, MIS, Reporting and exposure to Healthcare Utilization Management.
· Experience of multi-locational and multi product services and offerings, pricing, commercial negotiations, business management and performance enhancement.
· Experience in managing productivity and profitability of multi-program business
· Experience driving automation and key management initiatives.
· Experience establishing and executing internal financial controls
· Must be client facing who can drive commercial negotiations with clients
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.