PH Registered Nurse - Customer Representative (Healthcare)
- Metro Manila, Metro Manila, NCR, Philippines
- Employees can work remotely
Why Join Us?
We promise our employees to experience role clarity, coaching and mentoring, professional development and structured career path through our 5 people promises and keeping employee experience at the core. Experience the culture of Outperformance, engagement, celebration and enjoy wide variety of best in class benefits including free HMO coverage for self and dependent from Day 1; Also contribute to society through our WNS Cares Foundation, where you have the opportunity to support meaningful initiatives and make an impact in the community.
WNS Philippines - Established in 2008, WNS Philippines has been delivering the full spectrum of BPM services – in customer interaction services, finance and accounting, research and analytics, technology solutions and industry-specific businesses for more than 10 years. With more than 8,000 employees spread across 11 sites located in 4 key cities, Quezon City, Pasig City, Muntinlupa City, and Iloilo City – WNS is one of the fastest growing centers in the country.
Our mission as an organization is guided by our CIRCLE of values: Client First, Integrity, Respect, Collaboration, Learning, Excellence.
WNS Global Services Inc. (NYSE: WNS) is a global Business Process Management (BPM) leader. WNS offers business value to 400+global clients by combining operational excellence with deep domain expertise in key industry verticals, including Banking and Financial Services, Consulting and Professional Services, Healthcare, Insurance, Manufacturing, Retail and Consumer Packaged Goods, Shipping and Logistics, Telecommunications, Travel and Utilities. Globally, the group’s over 44,000+ Professionals serve across 60 delivery centers in 16 countries worldwide.
The Site CSR is primarily responsible for making outbound calls to and accepting inbound calls from healthcare providers to answer questions about the requirement to participate, assistance with registration and login, assessment completion and questions regarding scoring results.
- Must have have at least 2 years of Hospital and/or Bedside experience
- Must have an Active PRC Nursing License
- Ability to speak conversational English fluently with empathy and customer service ability
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills, including the ability to handle interactions with facility personnel and providers in a professional manner.
- Be a highly motivated individual that can work effectively, independently and meet deadlines in an atmosphere of multiple projects and shifting priorities
- Possess effective analytical/problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Willing to work on shifting schedule, holidays / weekends
- Temporarily Work from Home with system provided by company
- Willing to work in Libis or Alabang site
- Can start ASAP
- Php50,000 Annual Bonus*