Assistant / Deputy Manager - IT Recruitment - REF9473U
- Godrej & Boyce Complex, Pirojshanagar, LBS Marg, Vikhroli (West), Mumbai, MH, India
WNS (Holdings) Limited (NYSE: WNS), is a leading Business Process Management (BPM) company. We combine our deep industry knowledge with technology and analytics expertise to co-create innovative, digital-led transformational solutions with clients across 10 industries. We enable businesses in Travel, Insurance, Banking and Financial Services, Manufacturing, Retail and Consumer Packaged Goods, Shipping and Logistics, Healthcare, and Utilities to re-imagine their digital future and transform their outcomes with operational excellence.
We deliver an entire spectrum of BPM services in finance and accounting, procurement, customer interaction services and human resources leveraging collaborative models that are tailored to address the unique business challenges of each client. We co-create and execute the future vision of 400+ clients with the help of our 44,000+ employees. Our global footprint spans 16 countries with 61 delivery centers worldwide including in China, Costa Rica, India, the Philippines, Poland, Romania, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Turkey, United Kingdom and the United States.
- Source profiles through Job Boards, Social Networking Sites, Employee Referrals, Vendors, Job portals etc. extensively and efficiently
- End to End Recruitment activities including Sourcing, Screening, Short listing candidates for assigned requirements, Interview coordination, Selection, salary negotiations, Offer Management and initiating On Boarding Process.
- Utilize the hiring channels optimally to maintain a healthy mix.
- Special focus on low cost hiring channels to maintain CPH (cost per hire) as required.
- Understand the client / management requirements and accordingly build pipeline of profiles for evaluations.
- Continuous follow-up with clients to confirm staffing plans and candidates needs are met.
- Ensuring control and compliance mechanism on all recruitment related activities
- Manage the travel arrangements for outstation candidates, which include transportation (air/rail/car), Guest House / Hotel arrangement and also movement of the house hold items.
- Graduate (Minimum Qualification)
- Must have minimum 7-8 years of end to end recruitment experience within the IT industry
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have prior experience in client management
- Should be ok with Individual Contributor role
- Should be proficient in MS office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)