Assistant Manager - WFM (planner) - South Africa
- Heron Cres, Century City, Cape Town, 7441, South Africa
WNS Global Services Inc. (NYSE: WNS) is a global Business Process Management (BPM) leader. WNS offers business value to 400+ global clients by combining operational excellence with deep domain expertise in key industry verticals, including Banking and Financial Services, Consulting and Professional Services, Healthcare, Insurance, Manufacturing, Retail and Consumer Packaged Goods, Shipping and Logistics, Telecommunications, Travel and Utilities. Globally, the group’s over 41,000+ Professionals serve across 60 delivery centers in 16 countries worldwide, including China, Costa Rica, India, the Philippines, Poland, Romania, South Africa, Sri Lanka, UK and US.
WNS South Africa has been in operation since 2003 and built a reputation as the industry leader for Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) in South Africa, with a growing footprint into Africa. We are a strategic partner for delivering a full range of basic to complex processes from our eight delivery centers across South Africa, employing 4000+ people.
Why join us?
We promise our employees to experience role clarity, coaching and mentoring, professional development and structured career path through our 5 people promises and keeping employee experience at the core. Experience the culture of outperformance, engagement, celebration and also contribute to society through our WNS Cares Foundation, where you have the opportunity to support meaningful initiatives and make an impact in the community.
This planner role will be responsible for managing short and long term forecasting for the operational contact centre. Ensure strategic goals are met through forecast modelling, collaborative planning, effective communication, while insuring forecast alignment with strategic goals.
• Ensuring the operation works within given ratios and staffing level budgets
• Provide support to the team and operations
• Highlight and flag risk areas
• Formulate recommendations based upon analysis, data and input from users and departmental management.
• Ensure regular review of key people metrics; utilisation & shrinkages, commitment, AHT
• Strong organizational skills, follow-through and demonstrated ability to multitask and meet deadlines
• Strong Analytical and Problem solving skills. Proven experience analysing, interpreting and summarizing complex data as it relates to call centre technologies.
• Establishes a statistical baseline forecast for all Departments. Provides clear communication of the forecasted workload, changes, assumptions, inputs, etc to the Sr. Leadership team.
• Appropriately forecast and account for growth due to seasonal variations and special events.
• Responsible for updating statistical info into WFM modelling software
• Ensure data held is compliant with DPA policies and sharing of any staff data is closely monitored and controlled.
• Develop and support team to ensure clarity of role and strong skills required to complete tasks
• Correct booking of segments (billable purposes)
• Processing terminations on E-exit
Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a Call Centre environment with at least 1 of those years in a Planning / Forecasting capacity or assisting
• Must be proficient in MS Excel, and have a solid background in all MS Office products.
• Knowledge SQL Server Management a plus preferable
• Knowledge and experience with call flow technologies and strategies
• Experience presenting reports, forecasts and recommendations to the team and senior management.
Minimum 3 years call centre experience
Understanding of call centre metrics
Understanding of workforce management metrics and methodology
Excellent communication skills
Excellent report writing skills
Determination to achieve high standards
Good decision-making skills
Willingness to be approachable and help team members
Performance management skills
Ability to work well under pressure
Exceptional teamwork skills
Proven experience in driving HR and Operational processes
Planning & Organising