Assistant Manager - Ops - Web Chat - REF9833J
- Weikfield Chowk, Indira Nagar, Tingre Nagar, Pune, Maharashtra 411032, India
WNS (Holdings) Limited (NYSE: WNS), is a leading Business Process Management (BPM) company. We combine our deep industry knowledge with technology and analytics expertise to co-create innovative, digital-led transformational solutions with clients across 10 industries. We enable businesses in Travel, Insurance, Banking and Financial Services, Manufacturing, Retail and Consumer Packaged Goods, Shipping and Logistics, Healthcare, and Utilities to re-imagine their digital future and transform their outcomes with operational excellence.
We deliver an entire spectrum of BPM services in finance and accounting, procurement, customer interaction services and human resources leveraging collaborative models that are tailored to address the unique business challenges of each client. We co-create and execute the future vision of 400+ clients with the help of our 44,000+ employees. Our global footprint spans 16 countries with 61 delivery centers worldwide including in China, Costa Rica, India, the Philippines, Poland, Romania, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Turkey, United Kingdom and the United States.
- Work closely with the client leadership over regular process updates, review and scoping new engagements.
- Initiating and driving training programs for team/new recruits as per the process requirement.
- Leading and coaching the team.
- Carving out the growth plan for the team.
- Identifying the pain areas within the process and developing action plans for smooth functioning of the process.
- Project management for operational activities. Driving 100% SLA on client deliverables throughout teams
- Supporting continuous process improvement initiatives to ensure high level of customer satisfaction.
- Provide significant contribution should be able to handle multiple adhoc reports requests and regular recurring reports.
- Demonstrate analytical skills with attention to detail, analyzing, and authoring functional and technical specifications.
- Handle clients operational issues independently, keeping key stake-holders informed of the developments at all times.
- Apply Continuous improvement to production processes.
Client interaction and co-ordination with various stakeholders
Continuous process improvement
- Proficient with MS Words, Excel, PowerPoint & other office applications.
Excellent Communication skills/ Prior Team Management Experience required/24*7 Flexibility