Assistant Manager - Voice and Communications Trainer
- Heron Crescent, Cape Town, WC, South Africa
WNS Global Services Inc. (NYSE: WNS) is a global Business Process Management (BPM) leader. WNS offers business value to 400+ global clients by combining operational excellence with deep domain expertise in key industry verticals, including Banking and Financial Services, Consulting and Professional Services, Healthcare, Insurance, Manufacturing, Retail and Consumer Packaged Goods, Shipping and Logistics, Telecommunications, Travel and Utilities. Globally, the group’s over 41,000+ Professionals serve across 60 delivery centers in 16 countries worldwide, including China, Costa Rica, India, the Philippines, Poland, Romania, South Africa, Sri Lanka, UK and US.
WNS South Africa has been in operation since 2003 and built a reputation as the industry leader for Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) in South Africa, with a growing footprint into Africa. We are a strategic partner for delivering a full range of basic to complex processes from our eight delivery centers across South Africa, employing 4000+ people.
Why join us?
We promise our employees to experience role clarity, coaching and mentoring, professional development and structured career path through our 5 people promises and keeping employee experience at the core. Experience the culture of outperformance, engagement, celebration and also contribute to society through our WNS Cares Foundation, where you have the opportunity to support meaningful initiatives and make an impact in the community.
The purpose of the Voice and Communications Trainer is to deliver on the required training needs identified for the assigned operational business units.
- Drive the communications needs analysis for Floor Support Teams for on-time and quality delivery
- Manage Trainee competency and quality
- Conduct TNI & TNA to program the modules as per the process needs
- Conduct TNI through floor interventions
- Pre-Process Training for New Hire batches and control absenteeism and attrition during this time
- CSAT support and management through Agent Skill Mapping and development
- Conduct Business Quality management end to end with coaching and feedback
- Content revision and creation
- Analyse and identify internal/external customer requirements through data analysis and use training as a tool to resolve issues. Report accurate statistics
- Consistently achieve or exceed quality training and targets
- Conform to company and client security requirements
Assessment: Assessments must be completed for all training events; Remedial support must be provided to all delegates prior to re-assessment;
Administration: Capture learner records in line with business units requirements: Complete Annual Training Reports; Complete delegate attendance registers;
Knowledge, skills and attributes required:
- High proficiency in delivering impact training and facilitation;
- Strong planning, organizing and time management skills;
- High proficiency in verbal & written English;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- High attention to detail and accuracy;
- Exceptional administrative skills;
- The ability to work within a team;
- Strong customer service orientation;
- 1+ years ‘ Energy and Utilities customer service call center experience
- 2+ years’ experience in Learning & Development;
- Training, coaching and mentoring experience;
- Computer literacy at intermediate level (MS Office).
- CELTA Certification an advantage
- ODEDTP Qulaification is required