Recruitment Consultant (Fixed Term)
- Coega Rd, Bridgemeade, Port Elizabeth, 6025, South Africa
- Employees can work remotely
WNS Global Services Inc. (NYSE: WNS) is a global Business Process Management (BPM) leader. WNS offers business value to 400+ global clients by combining operational excellence with deep domain expertise in key industry verticals, including Banking and Financial Services, Consulting and Professional Services, Healthcare, Insurance, Manufacturing, Retail and Consumer Packaged Goods, Shipping and Logistics, Telecommunications, Travel and Utilities. Globally, the group’s over 41,000+ Professionals serve across 60 delivery centers in 16 countries worldwide, including China, Costa Rica, India, the Philippines, Poland, Romania, South Africa, Sri Lanka, UK and US.
WNS South Africa has been in operation since 2003 and built a reputation as the industry leader for Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) in South Africa, with a growing footprint into Africa. We are a strategic partner for delivering a full range of basic to complex processes from our eight delivery centers across South Africa, employing 4000+ people.
Why join us?
We promise our employees to experience role clarity, coaching and mentoring, professional development and structured career path through our 5 people promises and keeping employee experience at the core. Experience the culture of outperformance, engagement, celebration and also contribute to society through our WNS Cares Foundation, where you have the opportunity to support meaningful initiatives and make an impact in the community.
The purpose of this role is to provide an efficient and effective recruitment service to the business as well as applicants.
- Actively source applicants
- Screen CVs and applications
- Market core applicants to hiring managers
- End-to-end vacancy and candidate management
- Competency-based interviewing
- Building and maintaining relationships with hiring managers and applicants
- Recruitment administration
- Conducting background checks
- Providing feedback to candidates
- Regular and accurate reporting
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in an HR department with at least 2 years in a recruitment capacity, preferably dealing with bulk/mass recruitment
- Accredited competency based interviewing advantageous
The successful candidates will need to demonstrate the following knowledge, skills and attributes
- Competent in MS Office packages, particularly MS Excel and Outlook
- Professional in appearance, conduct and communication
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Excellent decision making skills
- Self-motivated and positive
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of HR functions and legislation
- Excellent ability to communicate at all levels
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- High degree of integrity
- Meticulous while working under pressure
- Excellent planning and prioritisation skills
- Energised by targets and deadlines
- Excellent work ethic and sense of confidentiality
This is a 12 month learnership opportunity for a disabled candidate