Lead Associate - Quality
- Viman Nagar Rd, Clover Park, Viman Nagar, Pune, Maharashtra 411014, India
WNS Global Services Inc. (NYSE: WNS) is a global Business Process Management (BPM) leader. WNS offers business value to 400+global clients by combining operational excellence with deep domain expertise in key industry verticals, including Banking and Financial Services, Consulting and Professional Services, Healthcare, Insurance, Manufacturing, Retail and Consumer Packaged Goods, Shipping and Logistics, Telecommunications, Travel and Utilities. Globally, the group’s over 44,000+ Professionals serve across 60 delivery centers in 16 countries worldwide.
Why Join Us?
At WNS, our mission is to enable clients to outperform with our passion for service and innovation. At the heart of each client engagement is our pursuit to understand our client’s business, and create impactful solutions that can drive agility and excellence into their business processes. Our promise of outperformance stems from our deep domain expertise, partnership approach and a global delivery network.
Our mission as an organization is guided by our CIRCLE of values: Client First, Integrity, Respect, Collaboration, Learning, Excellence.
We promise our employees to experience role clarity, coaching and mentoring, professional development and structured career path through our 5 people promises and keeping employee experience at the core. Experience the culture of outperformance, engagement, celebration and enjoy wide variety of best in class benefits including free HMO coverage for self and dependent from Day 1; Also contribute to society through our WNS Cares Foundation, where you have the opportunity to support meaningful initiatives and make an impact in the community.
• Perform transactional quality checks based on defined sampling plan
• Provide feedback to associates
• ISO documentation & compliance checks
• Perform process quality checks as per frequency & sampling plan
• Provide feedback to associates on performance quality
• Customer complaints record keeping and analysis
• Error trend analysis and reduction plans
• Prepare process specific reports
• Participate in reviews/meetings
• Share inputs for process training
• Track SLA CTQs related to process accuracy
• ISO documentation & Compliance checks
• Identify process specific improvement opportunities
Special Role Requirement:
Production experience (Essential) -
• Atleast 5 years in Accounts Receivable (AR) & Accounts Payable (AP) in transactional processes in a BPO/BPM organization
Quality experience (1-2 years) -
• Transactional Quality Checks and Compliance activities on AR & AP
• Implemented Process Improvements in AR & AP processes
FNA – AP/AR – Back Ground
Transactional Quality Back Ground – B/O.
Shifts: - UK Shifts
Role: - IC