- 16945 Northchase Dr, Houston, TX 77060, USA
- Employees can work remotely
HealthHelp - A WNS Company (www.HealthHelp.com), is the leader in the field of healthcare utilization & care management. We have gained this position by actively working to change out-of-date practices with a collaborative, non-denial based approach. Our methodology helps payors achieve a higher return on investment, gives providers education programs that better inform physicians, and ensures quality and safety for the patients needing treatment.
HealthHelp’s innovative approach and strong IT capability in specialty benefits management means that staff will move healthcare forward when provided with evidence-based solutions and second opinions. HealthHelp's staff is comprised of healthcare professionals who make a difference every day. HealthHelp has a desire to fill their company with talented and innovative people who want a career path filled with success and personal growth.
Our specialty benefits management services are broad and include, Cardiology, Oncology, Radiology, Radiation Therapy, Sleep Care, and Musculoskeletal Care. HealthHelp has two locations in Houston, one a corporate office and the second a state-of-the art contact center. HealthHelp is also proud to have another such contact center in Albany, New York.
WNS Global Services Inc. (NYSE: WNS) is a global Business Process Management (BPM) leader. WNS offers business value to 400+global clients by combining operational excellence with deep domain expertise in key industry verticals, including Banking and Financial Services, Consulting and Professional Services, Healthcare, Insurance, Manufacturing, Retail and Consumer Packaged Goods, Shipping and Logistics, Telecommunications, Travel and Utilities. Globally, the group’s over 44,000+ Professionals serve across 60 delivery centers in 16 countries worldwide.
- Assists with the execution of marketing plans, programs, and demand generation campaigns.
- Content creation, both short and long form, for a variety of marketing assets including, but not limited to, sales literature, blog posts, whitepapers, emails, and social posts
- Performs market analysis; acquiring and analyzing data including aggregating content from third party providers; consulting with internal and external sources to transform the data into actionable content by using superb storytelling skills.
- Helps maintain competitors database for messaging, positioning, value.
- Provides CRM support including maintaining prospective client data in HubSpot, prospect segmentation, performing data cleanup.
- 5-7 years’ experience in marketing for technology and service providers.
- Proven working experience in marketing, particularly within the managed care or healthcare industry
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and creating engaging content that nurture prospects into customers.
- Prior experience managing demand generation campaigns, including digital and SEO.
- Demonstrable experience developing effective marketing communications, sales presentation material, and social media outreach.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Experienced user of Microsoft Office and programs including Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Visio.
- Experience with HubSpot, ABM applications (6sense, DemandBase, Terminus), and marketing automation tools.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent years of experience.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.