- 16945 Northchase Dr, Houston, TX 77060, USA
- Employees can work remotely
HealthHelp - A WNS Company (www.HealthHelp.com), is the leader in the field of healthcare utilization & care management. We have gained this position by actively working to change out-of-date practices with a collaborative, non-denial based approach. Our methodology helps payors achieve a higher return on investment, gives providers education programs that better inform physicians, and ensures quality and safety for the patients needing treatment.
HealthHelp’s innovative approach and strong IT capability in specialty benefits management means that staff will move healthcare forward when provided with evidence-based solutions and second opinions. HealthHelp's staff is comprised of healthcare professionals who make a difference every day. HealthHelp has a desire to fill their company with talented and innovative people who want a career path filled with success and personal growth.
Our specialty benefits management services are broad and include, Cardiology, Oncology, Radiology, Radiation Therapy, Sleep Care, and Musculoskeletal Care. HealthHelp has two locations in Houston, one a corporate office and the second a state-of-the art contact center. HealthHelp is also proud to have another such contact center in Albany, New York.
WNS Global Services Inc. (NYSE: WNS) is a global Business Process Management (BPM) leader. WNS offers business value to 400+global clients by combining operational excellence with deep domain expertise in key industry verticals, including Banking and Financial Services, Consulting and Professional Services, Healthcare, Insurance, Manufacturing, Retail and Consumer Packaged Goods, Shipping and Logistics, Telecommunications, Travel and Utilities. Globally, the group’s over 44,000+ Professionals serve across 60 delivery centers in 16 countries worldwide.
The Site Specialist will work closely with the Site Supervisor to ensure that overall operational goals are met. The Site Specialist will also encourage and drive participation for all providers in obtaining Site Certification. The goal is to establish relationships with providers to obtain certification through outreach, education, and training. This position requires strong computer skills, attention to detail, a positive professional attitude, and ability to work in a team environment.
· Communicate with multiple cross functional HealthHelp departments to facilitate processes, provide education, and eliminate barriers
· Assist supervisor to oversee and manage monthly operational goals and metrics
· Assist with preparing market presentations, executive national summaries, monthly program accomplishments, QBR meetings, and savings reports
· Identify workflow/system improvements and work with supervisor and operations team to enact change
· Attend and participate in phone conferences with the Client, Providers, and HealthHelp Client Services team, as needed
· Serve as an escalation tier for more sensitive provider conversations
· Work closely with the leadership team at larger provider groups to facilitate the certification process
· Assist with communication cycles (weekly, monthly, quarterly) including taking inbound calls, conducting outbound calls, and mailing out letters, as needed
· Perform requested routine and ad-hoc analysis and removal of data duplicates including reviewing paired data
· Research and report on facility assessment issues that may result in claims denials
· Generate reports and store completed work in designated locations
· Create and maintain training materials as necessary
· Display discreteness with confidential information
· All duties or special projects as assigned by supervisor
· High school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
· At least 2 years of related work experience
· Familiarity with MS Office and data programs
· Excellent communication and organizational skills
· Ability to manage time effectively, set priorities and meet deadlines
· Presents good image of department and company to customers, clients, and staff
· A friendly professional demeanor and ability to excel in a team oriented environment
· Strong multi-tasking ability
· Self-motivated, results oriented individual
· Ability to learn quickly and adapt to change
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.