Assistant Clinical Trainer/Triage Nurse
- 16945 Northchase Dr, Houston, TX 77060, USA
- Employees can work remotely
HealthHelp - A WNS Company (www.HealthHelp.com), is the leader in the field of healthcare utilization & care management. We have gained this position by actively working to change out-of-date practices with a collaborative, non-denial based approach. Our methodology helps payors achieve a higher return on investment, gives providers education programs that better inform physicians, and ensures quality and safety for the patients needing treatment.
HealthHelp’s innovative approach and strong IT capability in specialty benefits management means that staff will move healthcare forward when provided with evidence-based solutions and second opinions. HealthHelp's staff is comprised of healthcare professionals who make a difference every day. HealthHelp has a desire to fill their company with talented and innovative people who want a career path filled with success and personal growth.
Our specialty benefits management services are broad and include, Cardiology, Oncology, Radiology, Radiation Therapy, Sleep Care, and Musculoskeletal Care. HealthHelp has two locations in Houston, one a corporate office and the second a state-of-the art contact center. HealthHelp is also proud to have another such contact center in Albany, New York.
WNS Global Services Inc. (NYSE: WNS) is a global Business Process Management (BPM) leader. WNS offers business value to 400+global clients by combining operational excellence with deep domain expertise in key industry verticals, including Banking and Financial Services, Consulting and Professional Services, Healthcare, Insurance, Manufacturing, Retail and Consumer Packaged Goods, Shipping and Logistics, Telecommunications, Travel and Utilities. Globally, the group’s over 44,000+ Professionals serve across 60 delivery centers in 16 countries worldwide.
· Assists Clinical Trainer/Educator in conducting training for NT 24 Onshore staff pertaining to NT 24 triage process, clinical rule rets, client/module/modality-specific workflows, and software
· Assists Clinical Trainer/Educator in planning and facilitating break-out sessions, mock calls, and nesting activities during new hire training
· Proactively identifies targeted improvement opportunities amongst new hires
· Conducts focused training to ensure that all NT 24 staff members are properly educated on NT 24 operations, policies and clinical processes
· Serves as a resource for NT 24 staff to answer questions/provide clarification related to criteria, policy, and process
· Recognizes and informs Clinical Trainer Educator of identified process/performance gaps
· Adheres to all regulatory requirements and complies with NT24 policies and procedures
· Upholds professional standards and performs all work in a manner respectful of others
· Performs nurse triage role outside of formal NT 24 training schedule and consistently meets/exceeds nurse triage productivity and quality expectations
** This role is a full time NT 24 staff position with duties split between Nurse Triage and Training.
· Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
· Current active unrestricted compact RN license in a state or territory of the U.S. required
· Two years of prior experience in direct clinical care or managed care setting or clinical contact center required.
· Minimum of 1 year of training experience preferred
· Excellent listening, oral, and written communication/presentation skills
· Ability to communicate complex information in a clear and concise manner
· Strong problem solving, interpersonal, and customer service skills in both face-to-face and remote settings
· Ability to recognize potential and actual problems and work effectively within a team to develop appropriate solutions and implement effective action plans to address the problems
· Demonstrated knowledge and experience in using critical thinking skills
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and Windows
· Proficient with setting up webinars and multi-participate conference calls
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.