HealthHelp - Senior DW/BI Developer
- 16945 Northchase Dr, Houston, TX 77060, USA
HealthHelp - A WNS Company (www.HealthHelp.com), is the leader in the field of healthcare utilization & care management. We have gained this position by actively working to change out-of-date practices with a collaborative, non-denial based approach. Our methodology helps payors achieve a higher return on investment, gives providers education programs that better inform physicians, and ensures quality and safety for the patients needing treatment.
HealthHelp’s innovative approach and strong IT capability in specialty benefits management means that staff will move healthcare forward when provided with evidence-based solutions and second opinions. HealthHelp's staff is comprised of healthcare professionals who make a difference every day. HealthHelp has a desire to fill their company with talented and innovative people who want a career path filled with success and personal growth.
Our specialty benefits management services are broad and include, Cardiology, Oncology, Radiology, Radiation Therapy, Sleep Care, and Musculoskeletal Care. HealthHelp has two locations in Houston, one a corporate office and the second a state-of-the art contact center. HealthHelp is also proud to have another such contact center in Albany, New York.
WNS Global Services Inc. (NYSE: WNS) is a global Business Process Management (BPM) leader. WNS offers business value to 400+global clients by combining operational excellence with deep domain expertise in key industry verticals, including Banking and Financial Services, Consulting and Professional Services, Healthcare, Insurance, Manufacturing, Retail and Consumer Packaged Goods, Shipping and Logistics, Telecommunications, Travel and Utilities. Globally, the group’s over 44,000+ Professionals serve across 60 delivery centers in 16 countries worldwide.
Oversees the HealthHelp data warehouse environment (RIW) and tools (Microsoft BI Stack, Tableau, GenReports) to support monthly reporting for existing customers as well as internal data analysis. The Senior DW Developer of Business Intelligence Department is responsible for meeting with Analytics team & product development managers to integrate new quantitative metrics and/or processes into the overall data warehouse platform to expand capabilities and functionality. The Senior DW Developer of BI is responsible for ensuring data integrity and report consistency across all data warehouse reporting. Additionally, the position ensures frequency specific reporting is completed and distributed to our internal decision makers as well as external customers. Works with Product Implementation to coordinate new customer and/or product scheduled reporting.
- Responsible for gathering business requirements, analyzing business needs, defining the BI/DW architecture to meet & support and participate in the delivery of technical solutions to complex business and technical requirements
- Responsible for leading the design and maintenance of the business intelligence platform and tools along with other BI team members.
- Design a BI framework based on the SQL BI methodology that allows incremental loading of multiple sources and facilitate the rapid onboarding of additional client data & programs.
- Implement an innovative modeling of a rapidly changing environment that allowed for accurate historical reporting for contracted and pre contract customers.
- Design, implement a SSAS cube that facilitate near real-time reporting on several key source systems permitting the application to operate in both analytical and operational capacities
- Manage change control processes internal to DW
- Work with VP of IT Data Systems & Analytics to integrate customer data into DW for analytics and standard reporting
- Work closely with the product, client services and the analytics teams to support new client implementations as well as analytical processes, including New Unit, savings, scorecard, slippage, etc. Methodologies for new programs as well clients.
- Assist client services with analytics by providing a scalable and an easy to use platform to prepare for external deliverables. Schedule and lead internal meetings and training sessions to review new features and/or data analytical tools.
- Ability to create and interpret Visio process and workflow diagrams.
- Skilled in handling multiple deadline driven assignments with the ability to initiate, supervise and complete projects and assignments with minimal supervision.
- Understand the products/programs/services provided by HealthHelp and knowledge of our various utilization management programs.
- Define and implement the overall business intelligence team goals and tasks in terms of scope, quality, budget, and schedule.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Facilitates organizational data strategies for governance, design, implementation, integration and usage.
- Master’s or Bachelor's degree in business, computer science, mathematics, engineering, information technology, business or related field required or equivalent experience
- Minimum 6+ years of building large scale data-processing data warehouse systems with at least 3+ years of extensive experience in Microsoft BI Stack (SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, T-SQL Programming)
- Minimum 3+ years of DW Design & Development experience is required
- Position requires excellent technical and communication skills. The ability to manage multiple projects and resources simultaneously is a requirement of this position.
- Experience with relational database systems in an operational environment and particularly with Microsoft SQL Server. Expertise years of building large scale data-processing data warehouse systems
- Knowledge of the Kimball data warehouse lifecycle and strong dimensional data modeling experience, star schemas including an understanding of extraction, transformation, and load processes from operational source systems into the data warehouse.
- Knowledge of how the Kimball approach has been implemented in the Microsoft BI tool stack including the use of Excel PivotTables or similar reporting tools to fulfill ad hoc data requests when required.
- Willingness to learn, be open minded to new ideas and different opinions yet knowing when to stop, analyze, and reach a decision
- Experience in large scale Data warehouse systems.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.