India - Assistant Manager - Ops - Research & Analytics
- RMZ Centennial Internal Road, EPIP Zone, Brookefield, Bengaluru, कर्नाटक 560066, India
WNS (Holdings) Limited (NYSE: WNS), is a leading Business Process Management (BPM) company. We combine our deep industry knowledge with technology and analytics expertise to co-create innovative, digital-led transformational solutions with clients across 10 industries. We enable businesses in Travel, Insurance, Banking and Financial Services, Manufacturing, Retail and Consumer Packaged Goods, Shipping and Logistics, Healthcare, and Utilities to re-imagine their digital future and transform their outcomes with operational excellence.
We deliver an entire spectrum of BPM services in finance and accounting, procurement, customer interaction services and human resources leveraging collaborative models that are tailored to address the unique business challenges of each client. We co-create and execute the future vision of 400+ clients with the help of our 44,000+ employees. Our global footprint spans 16 countries with 61 delivery centers worldwide including in China, Costa Rica, India, the Philippines, Poland, Romania, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Turkey, United Kingdom and the United States.
- Proven track record of aptitude, mathematical concepts and quantitative analysis
- Develop Tableau dashboards from scratch to incorporate different views of business dimensions
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of Web analytics, POS, advertising data sets to build optimized SQL programs that can pull the right data and create tables to build relevant views on the dashboards
- Capabilities to automate dashboards, data pulls, tasks schedulers and work flows through thoughtful usage of scripting (such as python or using schedulers like Apache Airflow)
- Should be well versed and comfortable with SQL (advanced), Tableau
- Experience on dashboard design, development, and maintenance
- Basic exposure on AWS Redshift, HIVE, Spark SQL, Jupyter Notebook will be an added advantage
- 3+ years working exp in Business Analytics
- Grad in Engineering or any other quantitative field
Basic exposure on AWS Redshift, HIVE or any other big data platforms is an added advantage