Assistant Manager - Operations (Veterinary Background Preferred) - REF5820M
- Magarpatta, Pune, MH, India
WNS (Holdings) Limited (NYSE: WNS), is a leading Business Process Management (BPM) company. We combine our deep industry knowledge with technology and analytics expertise to co-create innovative, digital-led transformational solutions with clients across 10 industries. We enable businesses in Travel, Insurance, Banking and Financial Services, Manufacturing, Retail and Consumer Packaged Goods, Shipping and Logistics, Healthcare, and Utilities to re-imagine their digital future and transform their outcomes with operational excellence.
We deliver an entire spectrum of BPM services in finance and accounting, procurement, customer interaction services and human resources leveraging collaborative models that are tailored to address the unique business challenges of each client. We co-create and execute the future vision of 400+ clients with the help of our 44,000+ employees. Our global footprint spans 16 countries with 61 delivery centers worldwide including in China, Costa Rica, India, the Philippines, Poland, Romania, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Turkey, United Kingdom and the United States.
To lead, inspire and engage a team of Healthcare advisors in delivering industry leading back office delivery through business SLA’s / KPI’s to increase the profitability of the business, remaining committed to treating customers fairly. This role includes administrative duties and you will have to ensure that your work is always up to date -
Job-Related Knowledge, Competencies & Skills Required
• Telephone Etiquette
Other Specific Requirements
• Products and Services Regulations
• Policies and Procedures
Behavioral Traits Required (These are behaviors that differentiate the “Good” from the “Great” at WNS)
- Strategic thinking and leading through change
- Innovation, Analytical Thinking, Business Acumen & Industry Awareness
- Client Orientation, Delivery Orientation & Planning and Organizing
- Teamwork, good Interpersonal Relationships, Proactive, Willingness to learn, Positive attitude, able to follow instructions.
· Must have good problem solving, decision making & analytical skills.
· Manages team performance.
· Provide effective coaching and constructive feedback to subordinates.
· Performs administrative tasks for Operational support.
· Lead teams into achieving metric goals, complete monthly deliverable and tasks
Preferred knowledge about UK Healthcare / UK Vet industry
- Essential -
• College Graduate (15 years of education must) – Post Graduation, preferable
· System working knowledge required: Basic Computer Knowledge (Citrix, Windows OS, basic internet and web-based applications
· Language proficiency (English) - Good/ Excellent
· Knowledge in of specific Domain/Tools for Vet industry, Healthcare or Life Sciences is preferred.
· Must be amenable to work in any shift & willing to work during weekends and on holidays if required.
Should be ok with working in 24* 7 environment.